Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Penumbra Cielo - Supernatural Ghoul-Hunting: OOC [FULL!]

Spoo

Sponsor

Just if you're wondering about my last post:

The reason Damian jumped off of his pole was because he was traumatized by the fact that he'd jjust killed another human being.  He's a good person at heart and has high regard for the lives of others.  In a way he's like Kato from Gantz, only with slightly different atitudes.

Spoo

Sponsor

Hehe, unless there is some unexpected genre change to sci-fi, no.  Although it would be awesome to have one of those badass guns...

Tame

No, I didn't mean dead in the Gantz-dead sense (Anyhoo, read the maga - Kato's alive again!). I meant in the falling-ten-feet-to-the-ground-head-first-doesn't-exactly-do-wonders-for-your-health sense.

Spoo

Sponsor

Aster saved Damian from the worst injuries, if you read her latest post.  I'm not really sure what to do until the fight's over so...I guess I'll wait it out.

Tame

Yeah, just read it now. Don't think there's much for me to post, it would just be something along the lines of Ted, Bella and Viv all agreeing they were screwed, so you guy's go on beating them.

Hm, so basically what needs to be done is:
1. Either Kasumi or Jo taking care of Bella (I assumed this would be Kasumi, but if Akinari doesn't want to post as he stated I guess I can edit my post to let Jo shoot Bella.)
2. Lucian finishing Ted and dim some lights for the ones already down.
3. Rushing to the boat and making the trip overseas (which I am on a sidenote totally leaving to you guys because I suck with ships)
4. Instructions exam number two.

Tame

That sounds like pretty much it, and there's no need to go into massive details about the boat trip; I haven't got anymore surprises in store for this test.

Tame

I sense people getting bored with the RPG... :(

Well, I've posted again, even though I said I wouldn't.  May be a bit hurried, but the end of the first test is now over at last, but I've given the characters a little time to breath a sigh of relief or go mad at Alex or whatever before beginning the second.  Hope no one minds moving on.

Also, the second and third tests will be a lot shorter, especially the second, so hopefully we won't get as bogged down with them.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.