Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New HBGames Terraria Server: HYPERBOLE

Venetia":mzrfu4a1 said:
I noticed people hadn't logged in in a while, so I pulled the server offline to see if anyone would complain (and mostly because I was trying to get some shit done and needed the CPU power).

No one has, so I believe I'm calling it a wrap on Hyperbole for now, atleast until the next major update!

Will post pictures of the final map and more detailed pics ASAP.

Thanks for playing everyone ~ I look forward to meeting you all again in StarBound ...................

mind putting up the map for download?

Spoo

Sponsor

So the first thing we get to see regarding the new PC update?

527145_488017151264190_414529652_n.png

That's right. Colored wires.

I'd have to see the waterfalls in motion I guess. Looks like it needs pixel water spray. And the water surface looks thick, my first thought was slime pools or something. Looks promising.

Spoo

Sponsor

I know there are remixes of the old music (like what you're hearing in the video). IMHO I think it already sounds a lot better.

Spoo

Sponsor

Got a worldmap teaser on the Facebook today. Examine to your heart's content. I see a jungle mini-dungeon and some gold-ish glowing spots.

1044908_525054494227122_320347904_n.jpg

Jason

Awesome Bro

I could never get into Terraria too well, it was too awkward while trying to build shit in my opinion, although I did like digging and just going all over the place underground, and when I used to play with my brother and a few of his mates, and they summoned some big boss enemies, they were fun I suppose.

I don't really want to start a new character from scratch unless the new content is there from the start and you don't have to unlock hell mode and mine the end game ore stuff like before.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.