Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icedmetal57;233748 said:
Honestly, of the two, I always thought Seph would get the Admin spot first, Trickster has always been like, bleh to me. I could go through all those topics in the Submitted Scripts and see how many awesome things Seph has done, while Trickster has only offered help, yet never followed through on it, but did eventually. Maybe that's when Seph will get the Admin spot...eventually. Yeah, when hell freezes over...again.

Hey, now that's not true. Trickster has been a pretty big influence to the Forum, and has submitted pages among pages of Scripts. Sure, he's a little delayed with help, but he gets the job done. Seph is pretty much the same thing. I envy the both of them.

ccoa;233766 said:
Staff positions are not based on contributions to the site or support.

Oh, I know that, I was just pointing that out. Also, DJ Hack, of course Trickster was good with support too, I was just pointing out that Seph ended up being better support for me, and Trickster never really helped me, I mean when he replied to my help requests, he just didn't help me out too much. Both are still great equally.

Icedmetal57;233748":18pzjckp said:
Honestly, of the two, I always thought Seph would get the Admin spot first, Trickster has always been like, bleh to me. I could go through all those topics in the Submitted Scripts and see how many awesome things Seph has done, while Trickster has only offered help, yet never followed through on it, but did eventually. Maybe that's when Seph will get the Admin spot...eventually. Yeah, when hell freezes over...again.

Way to get on the new admin's good side -_-. Dude do you know how much work it is modding this forum (and two other forums), scripting, watching not one, not two, but three come on count with me THREE IRC channels, next add the people pestering with me about stuff in #rmxp, people PMing me stuff, Scripting Academy, Scripting Academy Assignments coming in no wait I am not finished yet, I am nowhere near finished buddy next you have SDK 2.3 and MACL 2.1 with Seph. Then you have the complaints coming from all directions oh wait is your post another complaint why yes sir it is. Actually you should be thankful that I EVEN FINISH given all of this work to do every day. I pretty much spend at least around 3-6 hours a day scripting and even more providing support on forum, on IRC, on MSN, and in PM. Now tell me If I have ever accepted a request from you, Did you ever think to you know, remind me about it because I will quickly forget I ever said "Yeah sure, I'll script this" or whatever.

Now next point you must surely be blind because one week I posted 5 new scripts and made updates on 12 others (two weeks ago) I'm not really clearly seeing "while Trickster has only offered help, yet never followed through on it, but did eventually" well maybe in a few topics but not in each and every single topic I AM NOT PERFECT. And btw I am pretty sure that I answer the most reports / give out the most reminders/infractions here so you really should be thankful that rmxp.org is running as smooth as it is. Also btw I get an average of about 2-4 hours of sleep a day, but pretty much until you take a walk in my shoes or become a scripter and do work as I do.

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT OR REASON TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW STRESSFUL IT CAN GET

oh and don't get me started on life issues that would be another lengthy paragraph that will most likely be bigger than the above paragraph

btw you are lucky I don't give you an reminder / infraction for spamming. what the heck does, "OMG!!!!11!!! I don't like this person as a admin because I think he is bleh" have to do with this topic anyway, come on... you should know better

EDIT: and you know what I don't even have to support my work, let alone post it nor am I required to help every.single.person here with their scripting problems.

and thanks every else

Note: I do not want to see any more spam in this topic mmkay? just say congratulations and get it over with :)

Gives trickster candy(no double sense please)

Congratulations Trickster.Now,

GET TO WORK AND STOP LOOKING AT THIS TOPIC SO YOU CAN SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE CONGRATULATE YOU!

Great. Now I'll be greeted with "<@Trickster>RATAIME STOP TALKING ABOUT ME !!!!!".

Congrats anyway, it's not like you didn't deserve it.

Ha, I forgot to say congrats, so I will instead recite yet another Trickster joke:

*ahem*

...nah, I'll just bug you with a bunch in IRC anyways... :p

Congrats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.