Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccoa

Please congratulate Trickster on his successful hack to make himself admin. ^_^

Just kidding. Welcome our newest admin, Trickster.

Congratulations, Jamal! I knew you were going to get it soon, but, like a Loser, you said you weren't. so I proved you wrong.

Users_To_Ban << MasterMind

what I didn't do anything :P

Also thanks everyone I will try not to break the forums also

I DO NOT DO NAME CHANGES EVER I JUST TESTED IT AND IT DIDN'T WORK DO NOT PM ME ASKING ABOUT A NAME CHANGE

THANK YOU

lel

Congratulations I hope we all give you a major head ach.
For my first atempt....

Trickster, what's an admin?

Congratulations, Trickster; you certainly deserve this! Keep up the good work and watch those families. A wise man once said, absolute power corrupts absolutely... [evil laugh]!

Anonymous

track staaar
im a track star
hes a track star
shes a track star
TRACK STARS -jazzhands-

hey man congrats that is pretty excellent. i will probably pester you for small dumb things fairly regularly like i do with dZ so watch out !!

Oh for crying out loud...

This just isn't fair. I bet if I didn't have a life, kicked a bunch of people all the time from the irc for posting things like :)D) and such, I would be admin to...

walks off grumbing...

Haha. Just kidding. Congrats man. You deserve it. Just remember, I created you. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it."

If I wouldn't be sure about the fact that the staff barely realizes me at all, I'd suspect them voting Trickster for Admin just to annoy me :p So Trick... what are you going to do in the forums, randomly lock my threads? XD

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Trickster AKA SephirotSpawn!
You will, thats what I think, do your work good.

Oh, can you change my name to Total King?
Haha, just kidding:D

I'm also new around here, but congratz ... and remember : " With great power comes great responsability ... " [evil face]

We are all w8'ing for the round of alcool ... we must celebrate
:rage02: beer beer ... we whant beer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.