Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

I see you swapped our accounts by hacking me and then changing the post to Trickster being the new admin rather then me as it originally was....then demoting me to a mod...so that nothing changed and that it looked like you were actually promoted when i was.

Trick and his hacking.

:P

Grats!

Queue

Sponsor

hack DIS hack dat hack DIS hack dat. kEp clng him a haxor! dare yah!

he iz such a haxor!

Love you Mac, just for you. Congratulations Trickster, it was gonna come eventually, yessss, EVENTUALLY. Just poon more noobs kthxbai.

Mea

Congrats Trickster!

(this is "Trickster/Trickster" right? Not "SephirothSpawn/Trickster"? Or "The Coder Formerly Known as Trickster" or... ack, brain hurts)

Congratulations, Trick. Enjoy the extra work.

Remember, Lord Gradient (more or less) created the community.
Erk made it great.
What will YOU be remembered for?

ccoa

Trickster doesn't destory forums! He destroys families! And now, no family will ever be safe again...

Sad that I'm not remembered for anything. ^_^

Please ccoa. You have been one of the most helpful members here. Making it from member to admin in how long over on .net?

Member -> Support Team -> Local Mod -> Gmod -> Admin -> Management

How long did that take? I am still at the LM status after over 2 years. You reached admin in what, 8 months?

ccoa

It's a joke. Both produced a lot of scripts, took a lot of requests, and gave a lot of RGSS help. People kept mistaking them for each other. It was really cute. ^_^

Honestly, of the two, I always thought Seph would get the Admin spot first, Trickster has always been like, bleh to me. I could go through all those topics in the Submitted Scripts and see how many awesome things Seph has done, while Trickster has only offered help, yet never followed through on it, but did eventually. Maybe that's when Seph will get the Admin spot...eventually. Yeah, when hell freezes over...again.

ccoa

Icedmetal57;233748 said:
Honestly, of the two, I always thought Seph would get the Admin spot first, Trickster has always been like, bleh to me. I could go through all those topics in the Submitted Scripts and see how many awesome things Seph has done, while Trickster has only offered help, yet never followed through on it, but did eventually. Maybe that's when Seph will get the Admin spot...eventually. Yeah, when hell freezes over...again.

Staff positions are not based on contributions to the site or support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.