Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New ABS

I'm with Mimi. I don't have any lag problems or anything. The only problem I have is when you get the damn bow. :x it doesn't work correctly and I don't know how to fix that. Its like everytime I equip the bow or the long sword they constantly use skills until I'm out of SP. Please help? But yeah I get no lag from this one and Mr.Mo [[as much as I respect him as a scripter and worker]] does have more lag. So I don't know. Either way great script!

It's in porteguese...

I may translate that demo, as I am extremely bored, and don't know what to do with myself. If I do, I'll post a new thread, since it's a new battle system.

The script and combat does rule, but using it in a RMXP game is complicated, I mean I looked through the Demo and found SO MUCH that had to be used or needed, so I just have to ask is there like a shorter version? and can it be compatible with a mode 7 Script?

Is anyone gonna fix the bow bug? Every time you equip the bow it starts using skills until all your SP is used up, and it wont shoot arrows.
Help!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.