Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content My First RPG

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Smith":1hxv57k6 said:
Despain":1hxv57k6 said:
in all honesty their skintone looks more mexican or something to me
I know... but that's the closest I could find...  Do you know where I can find any "black" characters for rpg maker vx?
ESG... oh my, that mask is spiky.

no problem I'll make you one right now.

Despain":1o1phw8a said:
Rachel Smith":1o1phw8a said:
Despain":1o1phw8a said:
I know... but that's the closest I could find...  Do you know where I can find any "black" characters for rpg maker vx?

Thank you!

Rachel Smith":8toxfvtu said:
iceplosion":8toxfvtu said:
Theres so many guests because people are coming from far and wide to laugh at this.
Did you find my game fun??

Yes its fucking brilliant all my favourite games involve black scottish niggers, because white scottish niggers are just no fun at all :(

I think you definately have a good start and I wouldn't have thought this was your first attempt at RM'ing.  From the screenshots I have seen it looks like you've built up a vivid environment and I like the fact it's based on real world locations, especially places like no ones heard of like Scotland.  I also like how this is a post modern look at multiculture in society and the way you tell it from a  merchants perspective makes the game somewhat humble.

The screens from the sequel look even better than this so I wait with baited breath for it's release, good job. 

Do we still do Project of the Month?

You think it's that good?  Thank you!!
Do you have any tips for me?

Why are so many people looking at this and not commenting??  I want your comments!  Please do not be shy..!

Rachel Smith":11zks1o7 said:
Despain":11zks1o7 said:
Rachel Smith":11zks1o7 said:
Despain":11zks1o7 said:

Thank you!

http://bb.xieke.com/files/_darkie.png[/img]

i hope you like it :)

Are you the Rachel Smith that blatantly had a thing for me at Highschool?  I know you were generally considered to be pretty fit but I just never saw it.  You know how I used to sing your name as a theme tune though, you liked that didn't you.  No hard feelings, we've all moved on now.  It's not like I thought you weren't pretty, it's just I prefer a different type of girl.

@despain: ROFL
Oh my god. This thread needs to be remembered.

LADIES AND GENTLEDORKS.

WHAT I PRESENT TO YOU, IS KNOWN ACROSS THE WORLD AS THE BIGGEST LAUGHING STOCK IN RPG MAKER COMMUNITY HISTORY

I GIVE YOU: FUCKWIN

THE FIRST, AND I REALLY MEAN FIRST, CRAPPY RPG MAKER VX GAME EVER! PLEASE GIVE THIS AN APPLAUSE.

Ratty524":3e22o4ki said:
@despain: ROFL
Oh my god. This thread needs to be remembered.

LADIES AND GENTLEDORKS.

WHAT I PRESENT TO YOU, IS KNOWN ACROSS THE WORLD AS THE BIGGEST LAUGHING STOCK IN RPG MAKER COMMUNITY HISTORY

I GIVE YOU: FUCKWIN

THE FIRST, AND I REALLY MEAN FIRST, CRAPPY RPG MAKER VX GAME EVER! PLEASE GIVE THIS AN APPLAUSE.

Stop lowering the tone in this thread.

No Rachel Smith, I am not John, but I do know a John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.