Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content My First RPG

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I just finished my very first RPG.  It doesn't have a title, but it is about an aspiring merchant's struggle to find his place in the world after losing his way in life, and also the tragic lovers he encounters along the way.

Characters

George McFalin
George grew up in the slums of Dublan until his parents were brutally murdered by the mysterious group only naming themselves as "N".  He is working to become a successful merchant, in order to hire a spy to find out more about "N".

Tina and John Eruliaf
Childhood sweethearts, this young dancer and knight are now married and living in Regalis.  One day they receive a visit from a member of "N"...

Synopsis

The game begins when George learns of a treasure deep within the Stugeron Volcano.  (SYNOPSIS IN PROGRESS)

More information and screenshots soon...

For now, ou can download it here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OE94U13

Please be gentle!  This is my first attempt at using an RPG Maker!

Oh..
I'm sorry, I didn't see that.  I will put some more information in, then.  It's just that I'm very bad at that kind of thing...

Rideword, what are you talking about??

Yeah, info would help. I'm going to take a look, just because I don't have much else to be doing.
...Except art. Damn... forgot about that. It's downloading anyways, though.

I also have absolutely no idea what the hell Rideword is going on about.
I hope he's not serious, though.

EDIT: OK, after repeatedly scanning this, I can guarantee it's not a virus. So there's that worry gone, guys.

It no Problem don't let anyone here get to you. Can't learn if you dont make mistakes. Look around peoples Topic Project and get some idea to make your topic look good.

gratheo":2igt6p3o said:
EDIT: OK, after repeatedly scanning this, I can guarantee it's not a virus. So there's that worry gone, guys.
EDIT: Its always good to know  :lol:

Dude, this shit is not even deserving of a player base.

I was bold enough to download it, and sane enough to quit when it immediately grew shitty.

fuckwin_zq1.jpg

fuckwin_zq1-2.jpg

fuckwin_zq1-3.jpg
fuckwin_zq2.jpg
fuckwin_zq3.jpg

fuckwin_zq4.jpg

Sorry, but I am going to be harsh with you, as your game ranks about the same level as the legend of the soul reaver. This was a bad start, seriously, the mapping was horrifying, the story began in the most idiotic way possible, and you REALLY need to tone down that offensive dialouge.

But hey, you should be proud. You're one of the first people to come up with a crappy game with the newly released English version of RMVX!

Atemu":34gpdof1 said:
What the hell...

Please tell me your a joke account so I don't feel bad banning you.  >:|
But why would you do such a thing...?
I worked really hard on this, and I came here for advice for my games...

Hey there's 48 fucking people watching this thread

Are you all from /v/?

I'M A TRIPFAG ON /v/ MY NAME IS EPIC SKULL GUY

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

GLAD TO SEE YOU'VE COME HERE TO FILL MY MASSIVE NEED FOR ATTENTION

I AM ALSO DONKEY KONG, LUCEMON, AND ZAVER

also TWENTY FUCKBILLION NIGGERS

Rachel Smith":3hma0zlv said:
What is going on...?
Do you people like my RPG??
Shall I make a sequel?
Sorry, but you've made something worthy to make fun of. I highly suggest that you try again.

The idea is fine, but you've executed it horribly.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

At least I had more fun playing this than I did 'Monster Master'.

EDIT: Guys, you shouldn't say nigger, some of our members are niggers, and that's racist.

Ratty524":zvcm2k11 said:
Sorry, but you've made something worthy to make fun of. I highly suggest that you try again.

The idea is fine, but you've executed it horribly.
But RPG Maker is supposed to be fun, isn't it??  People enjoy my game, even if they're making fun of it!  I must be doing something right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.