Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content My First RPG

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
double_nigger601.jpg

Rachel Smith is another admirer of Sixty, who is a good-lookin' dude. It makes sense that people come from far and wide to behold Sixty.

Rachel Smith":14mwazfi said:
It's not crap...
I thought it was a good idea.  My friend said it was a very good game.

Don't let anyone hold you down, Rachel. Spread your wings and fly... the sky is the limit!

all you need is dreams

It's obviously someone from Gaming World, there's nowhere else I could think of where people have the audacity to say the word nigger.

EDIT: Rachel, that door looks awkward in front of the curtains. You might want to fix that, otherwise, I see no problems with it.

JakeyZombie":np1s4pre said:
It's obviously someone from Gaming World, there's nowhere else I could think of where people have the audacity to say the word nigger.

EDIT: Rachel, that door looks awkward in front of the curtains. You might want to fix that, otherwise, I see no problems with it.
What is Gaming World?

I will fix the door.

Despain":2vibkj1q said:
in all honesty their skintone looks more mexican or something to me
Well if they're part scottish, I guess that would make their skin tone moloto(sp?), and  it seems like that's the skin tone that's presented, so I guess Rachel's not too far off. He's right though,you might want to recolor their skin to something a bit darker.

Despain":1l9e55up said:
in all honesty their skintone looks more mexican or something to me
I know... but that's the closest I could find...  Do you know where I can find any "black" characters for rpg maker vx?
ESG... oh my, that mask is spiky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.