Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Music Fighter

"Music Fighter" by ValkyrieGames (Entry Complete!)

jennitea":12iahsvj said:
ur game is too hard for lil me =[
make it easier so i can enjoy it too!!
:heart: :cute:
Oh jenni, don't worry, I'll make it easier soon, and then you can have some more fun too :)

Wink":12iahsvj said:
Congratulations on second place valkyriegames! You deserve it :)
Thank you Wink! Congratulations on placing 4th! There really wasn't much in it in the top few positions so it was really close! Also congratulations on making a fantastic platformer with some very cool graphics. I look forward to watching you develop your game even further, and implement all those things that you still want to implement! :D Cheers!

Hey guys! Is anyone interested in getting your hands on a copy of the capx for Music Fighter? Right now I'm trying to raise funds for a new startup idea, and anyone who pledges over $20 will get a copy of the Music Fighter capx (on top of the other rewards from pledging)! We have 3 days left for funding, and just need a little bit more to be successful. You can make a pledge at http://www.willyouapp.com/ or you can check out the thread about my new project here!

1329633258.png

Having said this, I'm not abandoning the development of Music Fighter - far from it - but I will also be trying to get another startup idea off the ground. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks for your time guys! :D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.