Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Master of the Wind

Master of the Wind (Complete!)

This is one hell of a game. All the more reason why I love 2d rpgs. When I saw this game's screenshots I thought "OK yeah....this game will be quite fun to play when I'm not studying......." And now I've gotten addicted to this little thing. In other words, This game ROCKS!!! I hope this project never finishes and goes on and on and on........

EDIT: Could someone please help? I'm stuck where you have to chase Morias from Touten Corps. I don't know where to go after the stairs in the mountains explode.

Ha, good to hear. S Vegeto, there are caves that you have to use to get to the top of the mountains. The first one is near where you entered the area.

Hey, this is an awesome game, guys! Um, but I'm stuck on that puzzle in the church, with the bats putting out the torches. Any clues?

My first act of business now that I have returned is to provide you with the next version of Arc II. That annoying glitch at the switch puzzle is no more.

Now that that is out of the way I wanted to address all the fans that have posted such kind remarks while I was gone. Thanks for all your support. Reading your feedback has made all the hours spent making the game worthwhile. And I assure you the quality of this game will only get better with every arc.

Now that I have returned I will be checking the thread daily and addressing your complaints and compliments alongside Volrath. Looking forward to hearing more from new and old fans alike.

Despain told me a long time ago (and very convincingly I might add) that I should play this and I still really intend to do so one of these days. I can FEEL that I am missing out.

Well then, welcome back artemis, I've been talking to volrath online for the past hour about the arc, but next time you are online also while I am (for once lol) we need to talk about how f***ing amazing this was, direct quote from the conversation:

BoboMahono: and you really should talk to someone who actually produces game for a living...like will sponsor you
BoboMahono: this game is honestly better than 3/4s of the games i have played
BoboMahono: and better than about 7/8ths of all RPGS i have ever played

And what I said there was true. You guys really are talented game makers, and this is honestly better than 75% or more of the games I have played...damn incredible job and you better keep up the good work. Enkur, damn amazing artwork also, it was simply beautiful, especially sparrow. And...well...EVERYONE else, the moles were simply beautiful, same with anything else in the mines. You guys are simply an amazing team, keep up the great work.

Thanks for the kind words Salt. I always considered that MotW may one day be more than just a RPGmaker project. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. Until the game is finished I'm not going to think about things like that.

Unfortunately, I won't be here to post responses during the week until Thursday night. I start work and it will take me away from home this summer during the week days. I just purchased a laptop so I can continue to work on MotW while I am away though. Nothing will stand in the way of this game.

Hey guys...after blasting that entrance to the first cave which can be seen when Morias and Douglas run away....ok I used dynamite on it. Then I got more dynamite from a treasure box. Then I went up and came to a dead end. Er....so what do I do now?:D

Got rope?

If you don't, explore the base of Terr Mountain. There are also some other goodies to be found down there. You can then use the rope at the posts you see near where you are stuck.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.