Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Master of the Wind

Master of the Wind (Complete!)

lol volrath you've already won my heart with this one. so many funny lines and as good of gameplay/puzzles as the last. still in the mansion currently but after i just got the line of "let me guess, i need 7 of these to save the world" i couldn't stop laughing and i just had to post. thanks for the entertainment again.

Aran

dammit. i'm stuck. what's the combination to those switches in the mines? the ones where he has to hop across that big pit in the cart...

Anonymous

Aran: You know the numbers on the back of the foremen's necks? :D

Bonjourno everybody!

I am still in Italy but I finally got a chance to check out the forums again after the grand hacker attack. It is sad to see posts were hacked that I never got the chance to read, but for the ones that didn't, I really appreciate your feedback! It is good to see Volrath has been vigilant with his posts even though I am away. The few bugs that have arisen shall be squashed upon my return next Tthursday. Until then, take note of them and try to work around them. For everyone that is still playing, hope you are enjoying yourself.

Peace bros!

OK guys! I'm now in a room where there are 4 torches each with a piece of history of Arcadius. How does the story go? BTW, Volrath/Artbane do you people like Naruto? Half of the soundtracks seem to be from Naruto OSTs.

If you found all three history pages, you'll have no problem with that puzzle. Just read them all carefully and you'll have an idea of the history progression.

ArtBane and I were huge Naruto fans for a while...but sadly, that series has been churning out subpar filler episodes for almost a year now. We've always liked the soundtrack, it has a lot of quick and effective action songs. My brother (FinleyFan, creator of Finley) picked out Finley's theme song from that OST as well.

We have a wide variety of music that we use for MotW, as you'll see in Arc II and the later arcs. Still, that Toshiro Masuda, quite a talented guy.

They didn't just write those numbers on the back of their heads for shits and giggles. It is to help them remember a code. Read them and think about their meaning in correspondence with the switches on the control board.

Just be careful when dealing with that room. Keep a save file where you haven't even entered that room yet. The reason I say this is that there's that stupid bug that makes it so the whole sequence gets fucked up if you leave and come back. Make sure you have all three of the numbers from the guards once you go in there. In fact, I'm going to make sure you do.

13, 21, 42

As soon as this bug is fixed, that little hint is going bye-bye. For now, I just want to avoid people getting stuck.

Would you provide a Save outside of the room? I also froze. I'd like to continue on, but I am not the type to play the same thing twice within a month or two ><

Ghoul, you're a genius.

Save File

For anyone who got stuck on that bug, take this baby and put into the Second Arc's "Saves" Folder. It will start you at Level 10 (about halfway to 11) with the best equipment possible at that point. Simply go down the elevator and you'll be in that very troublesome room. And remember...Do not leave that room until the puzzle is solved and the guard smushed.

Thank you for suggesting this. I hope everyone is enjoying the Arc. I've loved the response we've got so far, but box.net tells me about 110 people have downloaded the first arc and 55 got the second. It's safe to say not all of them have been active in this thread. Well, if you're one of those people and you haven't posted, do it! I luvs me sum feedback.

I promise you all, this bug shall be exterminated upon ArtBane's return.

Haha, thanks Volrath.
Frustrating to have to level again, oh well. I don't know how you got that far only level 11. I wish I saved my Arc I data, I was so beefy. :D
Whatever, time to get grinding. Thanks again!

~FzGhouL

Why, the mine of course! Take a walk back there....and don't worry, your mole friends have arranged it so you can travel around there with ease.

OMG HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH A KICKASS GAME!!! THIS ROX MAN!!!! BEST DESIGNED GAME EVER!!!! Btw Volrath Naruto fillers shall end soon....can't wait. Hope you're waiting as well!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.