Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello from Miyagiken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erk

It is still pretty different, just not in the way many people expect. It is a grand time, I highly recommend it. Just remember that it is no better than North America, it is not some wonderous place where everything is super high tech and perfect.

I teach English at two different Junior High Schools, Silverwolf.

Hi hi Erk :)

Gratz on the move and all. Hope you're having a blast. Wish ya the best of luck and hopefully the net situation will work out.

Just popping in to say hi hi on my way out :P

**huggles**

~kat

Erk said:
It is still pretty different, just not in the way many people expect. It is a grand time, I highly recommend it. Just remember that it is no better than North America, it is not some wonderous place where everything is super high tech and perfect.

I teach English at two different Junior High Schools, Silverwolf.

True Erk. What Airline did you get there by?

The big difference that I saw was the recycling areas, compared to the U.S.'s littering and multi-purpose garbage cans.

Send us some pics!
-Twar3

Twar3Draconis said:
True Erk. What Airline did you get there by?

The big difference that I saw was the recycling areas, compared to the U.S.'s littering and multi-purpose garbage cans.

Send us some pics!
-Twar3
That's less a Japan thing and more a "every first world country other than the US" thing, though. A Canadian wouldnt notice a difference ;)

Anonymous

ryanwh said:
That's less a Japan thing and more a "every first world country other than the US" thing, though. A Canadian wouldnt notice a difference ;)

I was just all over Vancouver for three days, and I didn't see any more or less recycling going on. Honestly, the only way I could tell I wasn't in the US was the slightly lower SUV to car ratio.

I've only been to Ontario. I only remembered it was so clean because I was looking for steriotypes and everything else was exactly like Boston, basically, other than the city was really clean.

Rare

ryanwh said:
I've only been to Ontario. I only remembered it was so clean because I was looking for steriotypes and everything else was exactly like Boston, basically, other than the city was really clean.
What city did you go to? I live in the Mississauga\Toronto area, and I dont find it very clean at all. Maybe its cleaner then US cities?

Definetly. And furthermore, it was during the beginnings of a garbage strike. Still miles ahead of Buffalo or Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.