Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FFXII Battle System

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTH

Sorry guys for took so long to answer back. I did not updated it beacuse i was traveling and i had no time to use the rmxp.

About the menu, i am working on it to work without the system, just wait because i have to finish it first.

rickster090":1j74pnv3 said:
how do you make the other character not fight untill you fight and then when the enime is defeated make them not move on to the nearset one???

Not possible yet. I made that to make my life easier when making tha gambits.

odanion":1j74pnv3 said:
hmm...does anyone know how to add the abilty to add new armour/shields + weapons to the grid and not only skills and stats?

and does anyone know what the script is for calling the liscence board? I am using the ffx-2 modified menu because it looks better and I have changed the save button to allow it to go to the lisence board (well actually I didn't do I had help from kryptonator who showed me how to do it :D )

but so far we can't figure out how to call the board itself...only the 'maintenance' board to make the board and not buy the licenses on it...

i completely forgot about the weapons and shields. XP
to call the licence board just call
$scene = Scene_Licences.new(party_id)
the argument is the PARTY ID, not the Hero id.

Ex:
$scene = Scene_Licences.new(0) will call the licence board of $game_party.actors[0] actor.

x_Ricky_x":1j74pnv3 said:
is it possible to make some sub-menu of the voice "skill" of the battle menu just like the game(black magic, white magic...)

Working on it.

Sorry if this is a newbie post!I really like this script of yours but there are two problems.First,when an actor kills an enemy and I go to status menu and then return to map again,the sprite of the enemy reappears.It cannot move and the health bar is empty,but the other party members get stucked and don't move!
Second,the skill ice can be used by all the actor even if there isn't in their classes,moreover,ice is the only skill that can do damage to enemies.The other do 0 damage!

psolokopanos":1y7h00w4 said:
Sorry if this is a newbie post!I really like this script of yours but there are two problems.First,when an actor kills an enemy and I go to status menu and then return to map again,the sprite of the enemy reappears.It cannot move and the health bar is empty,but the other party members get stucked and don't move!
Second,the skill ice can be used by all the actor even if there isn't in their classes,moreover,ice is the only skill that can do damage to enemies.The other do 0 damage!
for your enemy problem, before you goin to an area with monsters, disable menu access. not sure what you mean about the skills problem.

The Status window still on default for the script. Is there a newer version with the window fixed?

Anyway, awesome script. Its really like the actual one

Jes, it is for xp.
well, download the demo, open up the demo, open the script editor (F11), then open your game, open the script editor in there, copy all of the FFXII scripts and the anti-lag script into your game (above main), and there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.