Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

And we're back!

shadow

Sponsor

Wow.. this has been the most stressful 24 hours ever, but we're back online and as good as ever! We're investigating what happened but I appear to have fixed it. ^_^

Just in time for newyears too.

Extra thanks to jamie who pulled an all nighter attempting to fix this with me. I cannot thank him enough.

shadow

Sponsor

HAPPY NEW YEAR EASTERN STANDARD TIME!

Edit: Sigh.. we were up then down again. Now we're up, hopefully for good.

Rare

Man you got this RIGHT at 12 AM.

Some skills right thar.

Thanks for all the hard work put in to getting the forums back up and running.  :)

Happy 2008 RMXP.org!

shadow

Sponsor

BellGoRiiing":21t3qbv7 said:
So umm....what exactly happen anyway?

Oh, and uh happy new year!!! (so I'm 3 hours late...shut up, lol)

At around 4am UTC on December 31st Apache started using 100% cpu and became unresponsive. I'm still not 100% sure how I fixed it.

shadow":1tipum1g said:
At around 4am UTC on December 31st Apache started using 100% cpu and became unresponsive. I'm still not 100% sure how I fixed it.

Whoa, at least this site is back online now. Happy 2008!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.