Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Xin's WorkShop! [No more reuest!]

Today's New's: Sorry about this but...I have to call quits on the requesting....
I am moving friday at 2:30....I am sure that someone here will be able to do these though....Sorry again....
:lol:

:down:

Whenever I am moved I will maybe start request again!

Well until then, Good by Everyone!

if you wan't to see my work or w.e.. you can go to my other thread that say's My templates/charecters/faces!

Also i am deeply sorry to those that requested things and those that i have miss treated....
I am also sorry to those that do not believe that I am blind in one eye.....lol...

anyway, I hope to see thif forum again soon!
:grin:

PS: I passed art school!!! I am now a certified artist!!!!
btw...thats why I am moving...

Pink Wabbit":7l05fg81 said:
It's great Xinrua! You just have some mistakes there, If you'd fix them, I'm sure this would be perfect:

1- Could you make the pink in all of them a bit paler?

2- The border needs to have a transparent inside, with there arrow like things (see the default window skin, it have arrow thingies in the middle)

3- In battle, the crown on princess peach's head keeps flashing.

4- Could you eliminate the black border around the mini princess peach?

5- And one last thing, the little mushroom keeps on shaking during game, if it just flashes red to gree, green to red, etc.. It'll look better.

Thanks a lot, i'd love it if you could do these things. You're helping me with a major part of my game, thanks.

1.Sure

2. ok I know about the border...but when did that....it did not look right to me...but sure...

3. ok i'll fix that....

4. why? Thats what makes it stick out...but uhh w.e fine...

5. Realy? HMmm...I'll fix it...

kaimonkey":7l05fg81 said:
Here is a link to the map I am using it for: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... heaven.png

kk thank you!

I have nothing to say....
But, your right....I have been rude latly....
I'll Relax a bit....
Sorry....
Lifes been hard...
Ok ok...
Let me change some things...
again sorry...
I should be nicer....

xinrua":14h43zhr said:
Hey!

NO, taking or taking my stuff!!!!
Someone remove what he ^^ has posted!!!
I do not like it for other to take or edit my stuff and even take request in MY TOPICS!!!!!!!
unless you have my PERMISION!!!!
thank you!

EDIT: Oh I am done with the newish one I have to upload you will have it tomorrow...

I actually didn't take anything of yours, I editted it. Infact I had to make a whole new window back and cursor selection because your MS Paint can't do transparencies. As well I took it from the kindness of my heart to edit the border for the windowskin, otherwise it either covered ALL of most of the window box with the border. I also fixed the blinking crown cause you failed to put the black outline back on the points of the crown, as well I recolored some of the mushrooms so they don't look blurry and blink correctly, sorry if that pissed the all-mighty-Xinrua off.

@Xinrua:

Don't get all angry, it's ok. Axerax wanted to help and I cretainly appreciate that. I like the version s/he did for me of the windowskin. Thanks for all your help Xinrua and rememv=ber that it was your cute idea after all.

@Axerax:

Thank you very much for the windowskin, that was exactly what I needed, thank you. :smile:

Sorry about this but I faild to mention about me moving friday....
So With this said, I will not be able to take request...see front page for more info...

And I am deeply sorry for all those that I hurt and those that I could not finnish request on!

again full detail should be on the first page!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.