Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Xin's WorkShop! [No more reuest!]

Today's New's: Sorry about this but...I have to call quits on the requesting....
I am moving friday at 2:30....I am sure that someone here will be able to do these though....Sorry again....
:lol:

:down:

Whenever I am moved I will maybe start request again!

Well until then, Good by Everyone!

if you wan't to see my work or w.e.. you can go to my other thread that say's My templates/charecters/faces!

Also i am deeply sorry to those that requested things and those that i have miss treated....
I am also sorry to those that do not believe that I am blind in one eye.....lol...

anyway, I hope to see thif forum again soon!
:grin:

PS: I passed art school!!! I am now a certified artist!!!!
btw...thats why I am moving...

Ok sorry I know that now....

("In my other one that I replied to after I made this one? lol..")

thank you I will do that from now on!

("Why do I suck at forums? lol....")

Seems no one can requested anything so lets see what you got :D

I need a upbeat Battle music, which will be used for a Arena type setting.
The game itself is a Modern-Furturistic/Apocolapse type game.
Length, dont really care about anywhere from 1-2min but a seamless loop.
insterments. Will leave that up to you, techno/rock/ anything upbeat is fine by me.

Hi there, I am very glad to see a music shop as I am in a need of some piece of music, please.

I wonder if you could please make a sad theme, it should be about a ten minutes long, and about the instruments, well, I guess I'll leave this to you, since you should know more than I do.

Thanks in advance.:smile:

ok...I will get that done...I am verry good at those kinds of songs....Battle not so greate but ok("Allthough the one for the guy above ^^ is going greate..")....So I hope you like what you get!!

EDIT: ok..umm for your battle song....I am gonna ask my bro what he thinks of it...becuase it is not very techno rock...so I am gonna ask him to add a small beat in the background....ok? and for the other person....your song...how do you want it...do you want it fast or slow?? :lol:

Edit: I am sorta done with your song..

unless you still want it longer...you did not answere if you wanted it fast or long...

http://www.mediafire.com/?5y2v2g0mzjl

The newest one is actually decent. You should look into getting other instruments, making base rhythms, 1 or 2 different melodies with separate instruments that way you can make some sort of harmony with the music.

Good luck.

silver wind":cswg00qg said:
nice one, xinrua!
can you make one for me?
I need a battle music, not serious but upbeat &cheerful. about 2 minute long.
I don't know much about instruments, so it's up to you.

ok! I'll see to it...
So ubeat and happyish?
kk....

Axerax":cswg00qg said:
The newest one is actually decent. You should look into getting other instruments, making base rhythms, 1 or 2 different melodies with separate instruments that way you can make some sort of harmony with the music.

Good luck.

I do do that on some songs this one I thought not to do it..when I did it sounded kinda well...not that great....

Oh and for Unrivaledneo's request...sorry man I can't do techno...I tried over and over and over and never got it to work how I wanted it to...It sounded like screaming cats on crack.....("Yes I know how that sounds trust me....") I will keep trying but if you do not like what you get then sorry.....

EDIT: KK all donewith your request!

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxbm3nfx8wm

Your welcome!

If you want a different style of music just ask.....
("Can I use it for my game I like it! lol...")

you're realy good. but I'm afraid it won't do as battle music.
It'll be cool as music for the starting scene, while the history of the game scrolls on the screen. hm..
can you try something less 'epic' and more modern?

I'll do a new one.....
I'll try it one more time.....as I probably("I don't know if I did....") allready said I am hardly good at battle music it's sorta a new thing to me I never really could study it yet...
But sure no prob i'll try it again...

k thanks! I'll have it done in no time...well not exactly...I still have work to do, I will try to start on it today sometime! Then you may get it tomorrow or the day after K?

that goes for the other person 2...
=)!

Bump!

I will now take request for windowskins!

See the bottom of the the main post to see how far i've gotten on those who requested songs song. ("Sorry for the wait on the songs I will have them done today as I have mentioned before I was sorta on vication...thank you for your time!")

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.