Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Xin's WorkShop! [No more reuest!]

Today's New's: Sorry about this but...I have to call quits on the requesting....
I am moving friday at 2:30....I am sure that someone here will be able to do these though....Sorry again....
:lol:

:down:

Whenever I am moved I will maybe start request again!

Well until then, Good by Everyone!

if you wan't to see my work or w.e.. you can go to my other thread that say's My templates/charecters/faces!

Also i am deeply sorry to those that requested things and those that i have miss treated....
I am also sorry to those that do not believe that I am blind in one eye.....lol...

anyway, I hope to see thif forum again soon!
:grin:

PS: I passed art school!!! I am now a certified artist!!!!
btw...thats why I am moving...

I have a request maybe even you can fill.

Can you stop doing this. ("Cause it is really irritating to read and doesn't quite make sense...")

You don't need to tell us what you're thinking, cause that's what it tells me in my mind. If you're gonna say something, simply say it, it makes you look more stupid than intelligent by doing that.

I'm not insulting you or calling you immature/unintelligent/stupid, I'm just telling you that is how it comes off as. Your thread titles are way to long cause of this, and you also end up posting pointless riff-raff by doing that.

Simply say what you want to say. ("And leave it at that! PLEASE!")

~Axerax

On topic: Your window skins are alright, however they are a bit off on some aspects such as symmetrical balance.

EDITED: Sorry for the post I posted....It was way to mean...

Ok umm I can try and stop it, but it's kind of a habbit....
and yes I guess they can use some darker colors....I'll edit them later....
and please don't be mean...I have not done anything to you that was mean...and If I did sorry...
anyway's what do you mean by you will request something that even I can fill?
If your saying I suck then.....I don't know...just don't be mean....k?
Crit without the jerkish stuff....
please, that way I don't get all red and kill people, lol.  :thumb:

and uhh what is your request?

@Lauren Revolt:
Umm sure...Just do you have another place for that song?
it won't work for me...

xinrua":54da86z3 said:
EDITED: Sorry for the post I posted....It was way to mean...

Ok umm I can try and stop it, but it's kind of a habbit....
and yes I guess they can use some darker colors....I'll edit them later....
and please don't be mean...I have not done anything to you that was mean...and If I did sorry...
anyway's what do you mean by you will request something that even I can fill?
If your saying I suck then.....I don't know...just don't be mean....k?
Crit without the jerkish stuff....
please, that way I don't get all red and kill people, lol.  :thumb:

and uhh what is your request?

@Lauren Revolt:
Umm sure...Just do you have another place for that song?
it won't work for me...

I was being sarcastic when I said that. Its hard to smell it on the internet. Some stuff you make isn't up to par on my own standards, but I wasn't trying to insult your work. I critiqued what I wanted to comment on of actual work, I just figured I'd do something catchy and sarcastic to hopefully catch your attention so you would change something that was irritating me and and i'm sure multiple others too.

And if you want my honest opinion. Stick with one thing, till you get proficient (Skilled) with it, I notice you add lots of things you try to succeed at on your first try, then get constructive criticism, close/delete/lock the thread and start with something new and hope for the same thing. Just start with something and practice till you get good, that's the best advice I can give you. ;)
Good luck with your stuff,
~Axerax

thats what it looks like eh?
hmm...I should change that then...
Becuase I have been doing these stuff for a while.....some stuff I do admit...suck...
it's also becuase I do not have a graphics card..and my comp is super old...and screen is way to blurry...I am also blind in an eye witch also makes it hard for me...colors don't show up as good as an normal eye...So I preaty much have to guess for certain things....
so if you honestly think it suck get me to a hospital and invent something that can cear blind eyes! lol.
Worst part is I still have windows xp.....and it's a 2001, I think.....I am not sure all I know is that it is old....

So please for the love of god, please if your gonna crit, please just be nicer, thats all I ask, and uhh how am I doing so far for posting no, ("") thoughts?

Any way's I will try and try to get stuff right....I mean I have been planning to make a game and drawn millions of things, and never realy got to use them becuase most people did not like them, I had the idea of darkness Enhanced for years....I had my friend and my bro make a 3d game, and have them send it to me.....but that still did not work out...

anyway, if you want I will try and try to redo everything I had ever done, but thats gonna be even more time, and by then I might be sometype of artist teacher.....I am only actualy good at drawing....becuase With black and white, I can notice it, colors not realy...

so then....

Thank you for your comments!
and anything else you want me to do?

xinrua":3vzsonem said:
thats what it looks like eh?
hmm...I should change that then...
Becuase I have been doing these stuff for a while.....some stuff I do admit...suck...
it's also becuase I do not have a graphics card..and my comp is super old...and screen is way to blurry...I am also blind half way in an eye witch also makes it hard for me...colors don't show up as good as an normal eye...So I preaty much have to guess for certain things....
so if you honestly think it suck get me to a hospital and invent something that can cear blind eyes! lol.
Worst part is I still have windows xp.....and it's a 2001, I think.....I am not sure all I know is that it is old....

So please for the love of god, please if your gonna crit, please just be nicer, thats all I ask, and uhh how am I doing so far for posting no, ("") thoughts?

Any way's I will try and try to get stuff right....I mean I have been planning to make a game and drawn millions of things, and never realy got to use them becuase most people did not like them, I had the idea of darkness Enhanced for years....I had my friend and my bro make a 3d game, and have them send it to me.....but that still did not work out...

anyway, if you want I will try and try to redo everything I had ever done, but thats gonna be even more time, and by then I might be sometype of artist teacher.....I am only actualy good at drawing....becuase With black and white, I can notice it, colors not realy...

so then....

Thank you for your comments!
and anything else you want me to do?

You should read up on computers. You wouldn't be able to even see the computer screen without a graphics card. Your card, however may be broke and needs to be replaced. If your computer is running off of XP, then that is fine, mine is still on XP, I hate vista personally, i have family members who use it and hear bad reviews, so until its quarks are out, I am avoiding it.

The blurryness could, from wear and tear from usage of the monitor could cause the screen to be blurry as well.

You should if your family has this kind of money, to get lasic surgery, it could help your eyesight. Art is a developed skill, if you are good at drawing, stick to drawing. You can always get someone else to color or CG a drawing you made.

Keep going, I'm not trying to be mean, just giving some advice, because like you, I used to have an ancient computer that ran off of windows 98 when I first started designing Kailis, then I got my own new computer for my birthday at age 14, then bought my dads old computer, used it for a while, then finally I bought his last new one and since then have been upgrading it. I'll be 20 in a month and 9 days, so don't worry, you have years ahead of you, since from how you speak you sound young as most people on this forum are.
Good Luck,
~Axerax

I am 19, and allmost 20 years old, living in an apartment..and goes to a art school....and does not have enough money to even get a new comp....Yes I skipped a couple of grades....but still not smart, strange hu?

any way's if i was gonn by completly new things...that would make me lose my apartment....and then I won't have money...i sorta have to go on my moms money right now...and yes i do sound young don'y I?
well...It's becuase...I don't know...I am not adultish.......I like to stay kidish....

EDIT: WTF? My mom said she sent me a laptop! Wow that was in the perfect time.....
Well anyway's....your right I should get somebody to color and shade for me.....Thank you for the info!
oh and uhh....also...You can look at my gallery at devaint art I have old/new pics there...I must warn you I only have old ones on there at the moment....
I have not been on it for awhile...

I gotta post more soon...and thnks for the info..again...

PS: If you are wondering why...I have those dots....It's becuase they help me think and look for letters/numbers....becuae most of the time it seems to blen together quite well...which cuases me to make errors.....

xinrua":1pwz2fj9 said:
ok! Cool...and what do you want to use to select an monster? Do you want one of those mushrooms that you can pick up and through?
KK..it will be done soon...

Didn't really understand what you said. And if you could include a mushroom in the windowskin then that's very good with me. Thanks in Advance.

NVM...I allready did what I asked...

Love":1ic2o2ey said:
Um, when is mine going to be done? I really need it soon, please.

I know, I know, but uhh can you get someone else?
I found out that I was going camping again....so I am leaveing today...sorry...

and you never realy answered me about the song...look at the first couple of pages.........Dang I realy am no good at this request thing....uhh....Just give me 2 more day's I will have it then ok?
I am deeply sorry....

1. Clouds and temples
2. Holy...
3. white - blues.
4. based on the heaven tile set
5. It is for a game where every area has a tile set- this is for the heaven!

PS- YOU ROCK!

PSS- this is my first post  :thumb:

It's great Xinrua! You just have some mistakes there, If you'd fix them, I'm sure this would be perfect:

1- Could you make the pink in all of them a bit paler?

2- The border needs to have a transparent inside, with there arrow like things (see the default window skin, it have arrow thingies in the middle)

3- In battle, the crown on princess peach's head keeps flashing.

4- Could you eliminate the black border around the mini princess peach?

5- And one last thing, the little mushroom keeps on shaking during game, if it just flashes red to gree, green to red, etc.. It'll look better.

Thanks a lot, i'd love it if you could do these things. You're helping me with a major part of my game, thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.