Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

With a new era comes a new mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you gone to youtube yet?
I would link it, but I'd get slapped. : ) Just ignore what I said lol. It's off topic anyway. *Feels ashamed*

bbball.gif

what about this it is cool

I'm totally considering entering a half-bunny, half-grunty, Digimon-styled creature holding the Seph's Masamune. Oh damn yeah.
Unfortunatelly my free time is near zero. Oh well, hopefully I'll manage to draw something this weekend... ^^

SEE YA!!!!!

mawk

Sponsor

half-bunny, half-grunty, Digimon-styled creature holding the Seph's Masamune. Oh damn yeah.

please don't. not only is it copyrighted intellectual property but it's also the exact opposite of the image we wanna put forward.

every berries":3i9lbvfw said:
half-bunny, half-grunty, Digimon-styled creature holding the Seph's Masamune. Oh damn yeah.

please don't. not only is it copyrighted intellectual property but it's also the exact opposite of the image we wanna put forward.
Heh, it was sarcasm. But nevermind, I guess you guys just don't understood what I meant. >_>

SEE YA!!!!!

I like cute robots more than rabbits or cyberpunks, so ill let zapp speak for himself. Everyone meet the hardest working robot in gaming .

zap19.png

I saw the thread this afternoon and made my entry.
-edit
if i see anymore anime on this site im going to blow up a school bus!

woah badmonur that thing is adorable! and what with this place's love for cut mascot you'll get a place in the finals(or whatever) for sure :O!

I like robots, but not the cubic robots. :sad: But that was a good job, very nicely done. ^^

But enough already. Here's the mascot that will own them all.
metalfroggydy9.png

Metal Froggy, oh yeah.
Hehe, not my entry, just messing with the sixty's toady and everyone's robophilia. You know you want it.

if i see anymore anime on this site im going to blow up a school bus!
Hm? Why would you wait?

SEE YA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.