Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

With a new era comes a new mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be accepted d:eek:

Don't worry, there are lots of the things in the world that aren't dragons or children who look like dragons (or vice versa I suppose).

Whoa, really? O_O
Maybe... dragonflies?

By the way, I think the prize should be an Action Game Maker copy.
And they should give a XBOX 360 too, with membership. :thumb:

SEE YA!!!!!

Are we limited to one idea?
Do we need to draw the mascot or is someone else going to draw it?
I'm sure there are non artist here that can come up with a nice concept.

If you have a nice concept but lack the refined skills, I will refine it. Cool concepts are more important than skill for this.

Any size is fine. Larger is better than smaller. This will likely either need to be converted to a vector, or to such an enormous resolution that we can make things with it (merch?).
But what you show us should be a decent size.

I would recommend AGAINST pixel art.
But a vector that playfully LOOKS like pixel art might be cute!

Use your imaginations. :)

mawk

Sponsor

LegacyCrono":3nf7mqd1 said:
By the way, I think the prize should be an Action Game Maker copy.
And they should give a XBOX 360 too, with membership. :thumb:

I think the contest is gonna wrap up long before AGM comes out in north america, and shelling out upwards of $200 for something this relatively simple seems kind of silly.

I'm not sure what we're doing in the way of prizes. maybe hard work is its own reward (and seeing your stuff all over everywhere is too?)

For some reason, I just can't seem to get over the fact that Lumi's entry looks a little like a kid.... that looks like... a dragon. I don't know what it is about that little guy that gives me that idea though. Oh well...

I'm going to go do some sketching. It can be anything right? It doesn't have to follow any specific themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.