Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Quick Feedback Thread

mawk

Sponsor

uh oh he knows how to proxy we're doomed
emot-tinfoil.gif

I think this site is cool and I just saw this quick feedback thingymabeef so I thought I would say it is nice some people told me about it so I joined up and then I was like woahmabeef this is cool and we laughed for a bit then I added an avatar which is a really cool feature I remember one time this forum I could not add an avatar because it said it was too big so I was like akapoofo to that willynelson strokes ma beef and then I was like OH HO HO another forum but said my avatar was too small so I was like oh wow what is wrong with the internet and now here I am today I found this site by browsing google funny story really I found a few forums on there so I signed up as they looked interesting but then I had problems with my avatar it would not upload to the site so willyneslon akapoofo to sucka beef I thought then I was like OH HO HO and found this place and I think it is a nice looking place HOW DO I BEEFATE ON THIS PLACE AHAHAHAHA XD BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF

It would be nice that users had a "original/previous nickname/s" field in profile and in posts. It's confusing having lots of people changing its nick all over the time, and it's tiresome to start reading the user's past posts for trying to know who the hell he/she is.

At least people should have the decency to leave some notes in their signature... But they don't...

I still don't know who is "Old Kentucky Shark", or that "jeeves", and took me a while to know who "mouse" was, specialy when not having the green admin color...

idg why it's so hard for people to keep track of these things but yeah it would be a good idea even without implementing any new code or anything if staffers could provide recent previous names or names people'd be more familiar with somewhere on their profiles ...

wth does it feel like some part of the forum interface just changed?
totally serious, im suddenly getting an off feeling.
if nothing's changed then ignored this and i'm just having a bit too many rice krispies right now,
:|

moog

Sponsor

Cheery Beefer":2wft9zmv said:
I think this site is cool and I just saw this quick feedback thingymabeef so I thought I would say it is nice some people told me about it so I joined up and then I was like woahmabeef this is cool and we laughed for a bit then I added an avatar which is a really cool feature I remember one time this forum I could not add an avatar because it said it was too big so I was like akapoofo to that willynelson strokes ma beef and then I was like OH HO HO another forum but said my avatar was too small so I was like oh wow what is wrong with the internet and now here I am today I found this site by browsing google funny story really I found a few forums on there so I signed up as they looked interesting but then I had problems with my avatar it would not upload to the site so willyneslon akapoofo to sucka beef I thought then I was like OH HO HO and found this place and I think it is a nice looking place HOW DO I BEEFATE ON THIS PLACE AHAHAHAHA XD BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF

im sorry and i know im spamming but i really just want to re-point this post out

im laughing so fucking hard

Don't know if it's me, Chrome or HBGames, but everytime I click a link that sends me outside of this site it stays in the same tab, and I do not like that. Possible to make it so that every link that directs you away from here is opened in a new tab?

i use the middle wheel mouse click, it opens in a new tab for my mozilla.
in mozilla, i just go to options then tabs
never really got used to chrome.

Yea I know how it works, you can also right-click and open in new tab. But it seems like sometime it works as I would like it, but sometimes it just doesn't.

Ares

The twitter bar is absent in the RPG skin, maybe you could fix that?
i like the bar, but I prefer the RPG skin over aqua :x

Whenever I click on "Go to page" in a thread, it asks me which page, then when I put in a number, it takes me to a page that says "The requested topic does not exist." For example, when I try to go to page one of this topic (or any others) using the "Go to page" link, it takes me here. It's not a big problem, though, because I don't think many people use it. I just clicked on it to see what it did.

EDIT: Hey, when I was posting this, I saw that I had a new PM. I checked, and I don't. This is confusing. :huh:

Perhaps we should have a PnP RPG board. If it exists then people will use it, setting up games, sharing variants of popular RPGs or even crafting their own.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.