Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Quick Feedback Thread

I have a question. I didn't want to make a thread for something I think is pretty small....

Where would I go to make a thread about asking for help with Photoshop? I was thinking here, but I wasn't sure. :blush:

MagitekElite":aih3mura said:
I have a question. I didn't want to make a thread for something I think is pretty small....

Where would I go to make a thread about asking for help with Photoshop? I was thinking here, but I wasn't sure. :blush:
If it's something to do with making art, editing photos, digital painting, etc. then that forum will work. If it's a software problem or the program itself isn't running correctly, you'll have more luck here.

Well, my thread is asking how I would go about making something. I've tried and it came out wrong, so I was hoping I could maybe get some help :P

I guess I'll put it in the Art area. ^,^

moxie

Sponsor

Hey dumb question, if I were to make a thread asking for some information concerning free vector problems/good starting tutorials and resources and stuff, would it go into VAA or Websites & Computers?

Kav

Sponsor

There appears to be a shark attack on hbgames. Could anyone clarify if this problem is being dealt with?

Dear Kav;
I have telegrammed Jacques Cousteau but he appears to be AFK at the moment.

The issue shall be dealt with shortly.

Yours,
como

That's no shark. It's olivia lurking in the deep shadows of the sea ready to strike with another fearsome troll attack.

In defence of this threat saying olivia's name or any puns thereof will be punishable by death or banning. Whichever is most possible at the moment.

mawk

Sponsor

since you've gone to great lengths to make it clear that your only interest in the channel is to log us and cause drama, you're done indefinitely whether or not that's actually true.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.