Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

.ORGY AWARDS CIRCLE!

What's gonna happen to this guy now? He's out of a job until next year (presuming you do this again next year) :( Kinda feel sorry for the chap, with a name like that there aren't really many options in life.

Wyatt":1fq3d7si said:
What's gonna happen to this guy now? He's out of a job until next year (presuming you do this again next year) :( Kinda feel sorry for the chap, with a name like that there aren't really many options in life.

he's our go-to account when anonymity is a premium :)

he will lurk in the shadows until we need him again ..........

Zeriab

Sponsor

A big congratulations to all the winners and a hug from me to each of them.
Oh, and congratulations to the runner ups as well.
Excluded be the winners of the negative awards

*hugs*
- Zeriab

I was surprised that I was even nominated for Most Improved.  I guess I did make an ass out of myself when I first came here...^-^;  Anyway, congratulations to everyone!

Well the staffers are some of the most frequented members (i.e. I have almost 7500 posts, sixty has almost 5000, the rest each have easily 1000 - 3000.) They were also chosen to be staff based on how much they've contributed--so it's easy to see why they were chosen for so many things.

I'm thinking, next year, there may be one or two more categories for non-staffers, just to make the playing field more level, though.

Ummm can I have the least likely to get an award...award or better yet the most likely to create a crappy fake on paint. so umm yeah :straightthumb: ... :dead:

I contribute by not contributing beleive me when do anything right my computer explodes.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.