Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

.ORGY AWARDS CIRCLE!

i CHALLENGE two of the reuslts: best RPer and best requester

i dont rp i giv e that over to omeone who does

alsothe best requester is everyone who doesnt request at all

missingno":2u093fck said:
i CHALLENGE two of the reuslts: best RPer and best requester

i dont rp i giv e that over to omeone who does

alsothe best requester is everyone who doesnt request at all

yeah i was confused about that too, but you DO have a fairly successful RP and I HAVE made like 4 requests.

So ... I'unno, we were nominated, and people voted. I sure didn't vote for myself :P

Xaixis":2u093fck said:
Ya I think a userbar would be really cool. I mean a signature is nice and all but a userbar (thing below the avatar) would be awesome.

I was under the impression that we were trying to avoid having badges and the sort from the early .ORG/.net days, so I made signature-ones. They're also big enough to plug in your thread at the top (if you have a game that was awarded or a script or w/e) to let people know that it kicks ass.

khmp":2u093fck said:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee31 ... sdoggy.png[/img]

BTW excellent work putting all this together Mrs. Venetia. :thumb:

you're adorable <3

Nice addition of Vangelis to the webpage. Gives it that touch, you know?

Despain and Venetia are the rightful overall winners. You guys deserve this more than you know.

remind me again why there wasn't a b-bazonga;s award again? sure it would have been a contest between Ven, Atemu and alexis but that would be a VERY GOOD contest

$t3v0

Awesome Bro

Holy crap I didn't even know I won anything :eek:

I'd like to thank my mother for making all of this possible. I LOVE YA .ORG!!!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.