Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

.ORGY AWARDS CIRCLE!

khmp

Sponsor

King Red Of Pancakes":266m21w6 said:
khmp should have won all the categories BECAUSE HE'S JUST THAT AWESOME. Except for hariest man in existense... >_<

I can't amass a following if you guys keep getting banned. :down:

khmp":21qax4dz said:
King Red Of Pancakes":21qax4dz said:
khmp should have won all the categories BECAUSE HE'S JUST THAT AWESOME. Except for hariest man in existense... >_<

I can't amass a following if you guys keep getting banned. :down:
Meh, they keep me around for comedic relief.
Anyway, congratulations to the winners! You all deserve it!

Honestly, based on the awards, I'd say this community has a great sense of humor. (as well as tell any younger friends of mine to avoid looking at certain mods' posts). Although Poccil is perhaps one of the best scripters we have, he leaves things in a relatively unfinished state. (And that's a realtive term, as well as being quite literal) With his skill, he could easily improve and economize his scripts, not to mention comment things. (ever taken a look at the starter kit he made?) Otherwise, I think this went very well. Congrats. (I would have voted for Venetia in the best bazongas category ;))

Honestly, I didn't think I'd win anything at all. I was quite surprised actually, congrats to all the other winners and thankies Venny for the shinny plaques ^^

(I'd vote for Ven in the best Bazongas cate. too ~_^)

Congratulations to everyone! These signature bars look so pretty! (I wish I had won :sad:, but anyways, there'll always be next year! :smile:)

Congratulations Everyone!
GO REIVES!!11SHIFTONESHITFNOE
Why wasn't there a "Best Prodigy of the Year" award? No, not saying I wanted it for me... MimiChan.

You all Fail on the most epic level.

Chrono Crisis is looking far better than any of this other crap.

Thank you for your time. :mad:

Change your opinions nao or there will be interwebz vilonce

kthxbai

GuerillaBastardNatus":13mhd96s said:

kthxbai

........ wat?

congratulations, all you guys who got awards! you deserved 'em!

oh, and:

Venetia":6ox0gpmp said:
GuerillaBastardNatus":6ox0gpmp said:

kthxbai

........ wat?

seconded...

just plug it in your sig and verify it on one of your posts instead of on your profile. (don't make a new post, look at an existing post). for some reason the profile code is wonky.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.