Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need Charsets for main characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I have been messing around with RPG Maker XP for a while now and decided to finally start a small game :)

I need someone to make me the main character:
    * Template/Sprite Style RTP
    * Skin Color/Race: White Caucasian
    * Hair Color: Yellow Blond
    * Hair Cut: Shoulder length
    * Clothing Style: school uniform
    * Clothing Colors: blue, yellow
    * Reference Picture(s): none
Additional info: She is 16 years old and a Healer...

* Facial Features: attractive
    * Attitude: calm, nice, modest
    * Skin Color/Race: Caucasian
    * Hair Color: blond
    * Hair Cut: shoulder length
    * Time Period of Game/Sprite: Future [2300]
    * Style of Game: RTP
    * Art Style: anime
    * Reference Picture(s): none :(
thank you for your help! If I get anything done, I'll make sure you guys get to play it first :P
you guys also get big credit in my game!

Well, it's quite recoloured actually, I quite doubt it, it's a civillian set too, it isn't that popular, people won't really pay much attention to it anyway. :)

The recolouring quite makes it less disinguisable, if you know what I mean. :D

Well I know this is off topic but I just have to post to clear things up.
I can´t say if Enterbrain allows frankenspriting, cause you still steal their characters and modify them, thats like hacking counter-strike 1.6 and make a new game making money from it :S (by hacking i mean no need for cdkey) but in the other hand their rtp isnt the same as a whole Game :P.

So aveyond could be sued for this, but in the other hand do you really think that enterbrain sits all day trying to find people who made games with their rtps??
Just think how many games been released/going to be released :P
But also about frankenspriting i must agree with luminer its not a big chance that anyone can tell what parts and so :P

"OMG tahts teh hair form cleric-01 adn teh handz from monster-05!11!1!".
HAHAHAHA :D

mentalish":3qgv2rs3 said:
Well I know this is off topic but I just have to post to clear things up.
I can´t say if Enterbrain allows frankenspriting, cause you still steal their characters and modify them, thats like hacking counter-strike 1.6 and make a new game making money from it :S (by hacking i mean no need for cdkey) but in the other hand their rtp isnt the same as a whole Game :P.

So aveyond could be sued for this, but in the other hand do you really think that enterbrain sits all day trying to find people who made games with their rtps??
Just think how many games been released/going to be released :P
But also about frankenspriting i must agree with luminer its not a big chance that anyone can tell what parts and so :P

"OMG tahts teh hair form cleric-01 adn teh handz from monster-05!11!1!".
HAHAHAHA :D

Just want to clarify: If you have a legal copy of RMXP you can legally release a copy of a game using the RTP.  And no, Aveyond (or rather, Amaranth Games) could not be sued for using RTP.  When you purchase RMXP you are also purchasing the official license to use the software and related RTP even in a commercial setting.  This means Enterbrain cannot claim royalties or try to sue you because you have the license to legally use their material in your game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.