Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

If someone could make me these battlers as animations for summons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the long title, and I would like if someone could make me this, I will be in their debt, well for mapping that is and game ideas. If someone could make a battle animation for these battlers into summons please,

For e06, techinally nature, I want for nature it would Ivy wrapping around the enemy and trees blooming with flowers and pollen comes out.

One for each element, one for darkness, new battle animation for atomsphere and etc. I hope someone can do this.

If someone could do one for each. I would be grateful, I hope and if you can think of anymore that would be good and I will put you on higher credits.

errr.. coz have you seen the animation from these jap. guy forgot the name he made an animation of the fire, wind, earth, and water summon now i feel my animation capabilities only compare 3/10 to his 10/10 well you get the point.

Oh well, I don't mind rather someone does something similar then wait forever, thank you. Anyway, I will show all of the three battle animations so someone can do a skill animation for all of them is that okay, in other words on RMXP, where we get to see it, move and that sort, with frames.

angelicgemini;219854 said:
Oh well, I don't mind rather someone does something similar then wait forever, thank you. Anyway, I will show all of the three battle animations so someone can do a skill animation for all of them is that okay, in other words on RMXP, where we get to see it, move and that sort, with frames.

bump where not lazy where just not good at it:'(

Mea

I think you may want to let this request die for a while and just work around it in your game. You've been bumping this for six months - I think you'll have better luck if you start fresh after letting it cool for a few weeks and use that time to work on other aspects of your game. Then you can make a fresh thread of what you still need.

This topic has been resolved. If angelicgemini or any other users have any questions or further problems regarding this topic, please create a new thread about them.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.