Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

If someone could make me these battlers as animations for summons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the long title, and I would like if someone could make me this, I will be in their debt, well for mapping that is and game ideas. If someone could make a battle animation for these battlers into summons please,

For e06, techinally nature, I want for nature it would Ivy wrapping around the enemy and trees blooming with flowers and pollen comes out.

One for each element, one for darkness, new battle animation for atomsphere and etc. I hope someone can do this.

If someone could do one for each. I would be grateful, I hope and if you can think of anymore that would be good and I will put you on higher credits.

*bump*, I hope someone could do this animation for me and I will be extremely happy. Please can someone do it and I said I would map for you.

*Bump* Please can someone help me with this, I would like if someone could help me.

*Bump*

*bump*

*bump*

*bump* Please can someone do this, I beg of for someone to do this?

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

*bump* I hope someone helps with this, please.

angelicgemini- You have to wait 72 hours before bumping a request thread.

*bump* can someone help me please?

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

*bump* So would anyone do the wood one.

*BUMP* Can someone do the wood battle animation please?

The requester of this one looks like they were banned, so I don't think the request still stands unless someone else wanted this?

AngelicGemini's ban is not currently permenant. There's no harm in finishing the resource, as I'm sure they can be useful to other people.

*bump*

*bump* can someone do this for me please?

*bump*

*bump* Can someone do this for me?

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

I would love if someone could do this for me please? *bump*

*bump*

*Bump* again.

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

I hope someone does it for me.

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

Credit goes to mea on this one. I got the animation from him/her. I just thought that it would go well with the dark elemental. The characture is small but adding a 200% zoom fixes it and the quality is fine, I just tested it. Enjoy! (And I may also make the ice one and have it on tonight)
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/621/blahde4.png[/IMG]

Here's your ice queen. :) Hope you like it. Once again, you need to do a 200% zoom on it. I checked it inside RMXP and the quality is fine. Hope you enjoy!!!
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3333/shiva2mq.png[/IMG]

I'm confused about your other requests though, because you only have 3 pictures, what else do you need done?

You can use them, I don't mind. Just give me credit as well for thinking of these ideas and the creators for making it of course. thanks they rock you know. Also the last two are lighting and e06. I put them up.

angelicgemini;138914 said:
Just give me credit as well for thinking of these ideas and the creators for making it of course.
How about crediting Naramura, who created the battlers to begin with? If anything, I should think Naramura deserves the most credit for providing the battlers being used here as summons.

Ah yes, thank you for telling me, okay the two most people who should be credited are Naramura and the battle animator, who made it also credit me if you want for the ideas, I gave to the battle animators.

what in the world is an IVY animation?

is it a PLANT or something..? does the animation show on battle/ battle animation? whats the reason or why do you need that kind of animation?

.. I really cant understand your request..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.