Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

If someone could make me these battlers as animations for summons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the long title, and I would like if someone could make me this, I will be in their debt, well for mapping that is and game ideas. If someone could make a battle animation for these battlers into summons please,

For e06, techinally nature, I want for nature it would Ivy wrapping around the enemy and trees blooming with flowers and pollen comes out.

One for each element, one for darkness, new battle animation for atomsphere and etc. I hope someone can do this.

If someone could do one for each. I would be grateful, I hope and if you can think of anymore that would be good and I will put you on higher credits.

Lexy

Like an Ivy plant I presume.

Something like ivy leafs attacking somethign would probably suffice but its up to gemini for its her request im just inputing my 2 cents.

I have found a couple of pics on the web that might help anyone interested in doing it. However I don't know the creators, so maybe you could just use them as a general guide. (unless you know them of course ;) )

RPGuy

Ummm, I was wondering if I could get those animations as battlers? am doing a thing in my game where u fight the eles and u get them as summons. I would also ask that you look at my battler thread. I was hoping someone can provide me with at least the rest of the elementals at the same graphical level as these. thanks ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.