Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hi guys, I'm Mortimer Cool!

Boy am I glad to see you! There's a live mine field outside my front door; I've been using the back one for months. Lend me a hand, man?

Sorry baby, I'm only qualified in Soviet-era equipment. If it was laid past the 80s/early 90s I probably can't help you, since almost all of the ones past that era are modified in some respect (new charges, replaced munitions, etc.).

But hey, plenty of 80s/90s Soviet mines here!

STOP POSTING GUESSES IN THE THREAD. GUESSES WILL GET YOU NOWHERE. IF YOU HAVE A HUNCH, GO DO RESEARCH. HINTS WILL NOT NET YOU THE ADDRESS, OR PHONE NUMBER. :|:|:|:|:|:|:|

mawk

Sponsor

The rules of the game are such that no one's going to play hot-cold with you about the country he's in, so stop trying it and keep your guesses to yourself. To find out if you're barking up the wrong tree, just do more research.

And yes, making wild guesses in this thread will not get you his phone number or address, both of which you will need in order to qualify to win.

I thought we'd established this a long time ago, really. :x

In fact if it was up to me, making wild guesses or constantly fishing might - btw read that as "will undoubtfully" result in an automatic disqualification - even if you called and left a message, too bad.  We'd say you're wrong until there was a winner.

Thank your lucky stars people, it's not up to me.  Mortimer Cool is obviously cooler than I.

Thought I was dead, didn't you brothers? Well I'm back from a civil rights rally, and boy, was it grand.

My flight was delayed; airport security here shook me down for photos when I came back to the country, and they found some pro-democracy materials and put a hold on my flight tickets... but hey baby, by SUNDAY NIGHT you should be able to find me. There's already enough clues to get my exact address!

Are some of the more specific location details you have provided fictitious? Area Code, Road name and number etc  As in thats where Mortimer is but it doesn't actually exist in real life?  I'd just appreciate that cleared up!

Haki

Mortimer, I think I know the city where you are. I couldn't figure out the adress and I know your area code. Mortimer, are you in
STOP POSTING YOUR GUESSES AND SUCH IN THIS FUCKING THREAD! HE IS NOT GOING TO CONFIRM IT FOR YOU, AND EVEN IF YOU GET THE CITY RIGHT, YOU ALSO NEED THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. SO STOP POSTING YOUR GUESSES IN THIS THREAD. God. :|

Yeah another annoying question but will the phone number be American in all seriousness... it will be confusing for anyone from Europe where mobile phones and local numbers have different formats and amounts of numbers?  I assume you haven't actually set up a number for the country in question cause that would be hardcore.

( The number actually looks like one from the country  :shock: )

Oh and do we assume you live in the road where the pictures were taken?

Mortimer Cool":hpkj2p6k said:
If you can't find me now, fellows, you're not that smart. You might even be a square, daddy-o.

:eek: you only gave 1 hint about your address, as far as I know.
And i don't want to be square :( it's so.... 2D

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.