Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hi guys, I'm Mortimer Cool!

Hi, guys! My name is Mortimer Cool. I'm a close friend of TREG's. As his best buddy, I volunteered to help out here at this ol' web commune, 'cause I just love the idea of community, and coincidentally, environmentally conscious jRPGs!

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/2080/mortimerpt1.jpg[/img]

Here's the thing. As you may have guessed from my sig, photo, and avatar, I'm a bit of a hippie. I went to school at Swarthmore College and majored in Latin American political studies. I dodged the draft and moved to Guatemala in the late 70's, and I've been traveling through the world ever since. I hate America and I refuse to come back to it, and I'm also not much of a fan of Christmas. I worked with the Black Panthers and I'm a certified live mine removal technician. I'm also fully certified sociologist and am more than qualified to take care of any 'social issues' that arise in the community, baby! I did study with the Abelam tribes of southern New Guinea, you know! And they eat frickin' heads, daddy-o.

But I'm not just here to help out with this sweet practice in community development you cool cats got going on here. In the interests of charity to the disadvantaged masses of our land, I'm going to give you guys a bit of a challenge.

Between now and May 31st, I am currently residing in a large city in a foreign country - well, foreign meaning 'not America'. I plan to leave that night at exactly 12 AM! However, you'll have time to catch me first. At random times in my posts (I will be posting, as I do like to talk) I will be dropping clues as to my hideout. Your job is to find not only the city and country where I am in, but my EXACT ADDRESS.

Sounds hard, right? Not quite, baby. I'll be dropping enough clues in my messages that you'd have to be a real square not to find 'em out! Enlightenment, brothers, it's what I'm all about.

You'll also need to find my telephone number and leave a message saying 'Hey, Mortimer! I found you!' Actually, I don't care what you say as long as you give me your forum name and tell me you've won. You'll also need to leave my address in the message. That way, I'll know my cover is blown and be forced to move on.

The winner of the contest will win a sponsorship - and possibly other goodies!

So get hunting, guys!

Welcome Mortimer Cool.

Hope you enjoy the stay mister Hippe'man :3
So, Mortimer how are you?
You sure you wanna make hundreds of RPG junkies scattered around on the entire globe to find you?...

Nah, just Giggling with'ya', hope you enjoy your stay. Now get over here and a get a hug from Miss, CherryWolf :grin:
Take a cup of  my homemade "coffee" and tell me where you liv- ... Arr' ah mah gawd' I exposed my plan!!
Dun' you worry, and Enjoy your stay!

adelaidechoc":3hdf884o said:
What do you mean by "I plan to leave that night at exactly 12 AM! However, you'll have time to catch me first"? At what GNP?

Clever boy, I see what you're doing. I'm sure this would be revealed in his clues, though.

Anonymous

Morty! Haven't seen you in ages, man. How's the weather been?

Degenerate!

Jus' kiddin', welcome man, if I find you, your gettin' a big ol' high five. I'm not so interested in prizes though, someone else can take it if I find you.

Peace!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.