Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

GW's $300 contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

grats hima

you guys didn't do too well, it seems! better luck next time or something.

Sarevok gives such honest criticism.  Thank you, Sarevok, for taking the time to play all the games and giving each one feedback.  It really helps.

Wow I can't believe someone replied back. I stopped checking here awhile ago. I've been looking at Gaming World news and didn't even see that the results were up. Sarevok didn't play my game. What a surprise! Such a great guy! Too bad this isn't Gaming World. Then he could delete my posts too.

ablahblah987":390z7snv said:
Wow I can't believe someone replied back. I stopped checking here awhile ago. I've been looking at Gaming World news and didn't even see that the results were up. Sarevok didn't play my game. What a surprise! Such a great guy! Too bad this isn't Gaming World. Then he could delete my posts too.

don't be a faggot.

missingno":14ozn9m4 said:
ablahblah987":14ozn9m4 said:

don't be a faggot.
Sorry, sometimes I uncontrollably stick penises up my male asshole.

People just aren't nice online. Even on fucking game making communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.