Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battler's, facegraphics, and... Anything!

Well, I'm bored! I dropped out of BT and am putting most of my projects on hold, so, I need something to help me practice my abilities, and what better way than taking requests? I'm asking you to not make these requests too big, unless there are only a few people asking. I'll do mostly anything, excluding images exceeding 8 frames. Ask away!

Please be specific and provide exmples of the requested graphic, unless it be anyone from FF7, KH(I know most of em anyway:b), or from any megaman games.(be specific by stating X era or Zero era...Bigger feet and clunkier, robot-like, or more humanoid-resembling reploids.

ZOMG!!!NUTHINK
List of requests:
1. ultramarine=Sam Fisher//Charset//RTP
2. ssookhan=Zero, Protoman, Bass, X//Charset/battlers//?Style?
3. munin=Magelike harp girl//Charset//RTP
4. High mage Vivi=Blue haired fighter//battler//Anime
5. kaze950= Modern Student in Black w/ sword//Battler//Anime

Darth.T said:
I need some rather hard tilesets. Any made would be appreciated.

I need Besaid Village Tileset. Luca Tileset. Bablamb Garden Inteior Tileset. And the Island of Bablamb Tileset, including the Garden.

And the interior for Besaid and Luca houses, pubs and the like. Luca must have blitzball stadium.

Dunno if u do Tilesets but here's some super hard ones.

ZOMFG that's a bit much after he just said getting on his computer isn't top priority, I doubt he'll take up doing six odd tile sets.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.