Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battler's, facegraphics, and... Anything!

Well, I'm bored! I dropped out of BT and am putting most of my projects on hold, so, I need something to help me practice my abilities, and what better way than taking requests? I'm asking you to not make these requests too big, unless there are only a few people asking. I'll do mostly anything, excluding images exceeding 8 frames. Ask away!

Please be specific and provide exmples of the requested graphic, unless it be anyone from FF7, KH(I know most of em anyway:b), or from any megaman games.(be specific by stating X era or Zero era...Bigger feet and clunkier, robot-like, or more humanoid-resembling reploids.

ZOMG!!!NUTHINK
List of requests:
1. ultramarine=Sam Fisher//Charset//RTP
2. ssookhan=Zero, Protoman, Bass, X//Charset/battlers//?Style?
3. munin=Magelike harp girl//Charset//RTP
4. High mage Vivi=Blue haired fighter//battler//Anime
5. kaze950= Modern Student in Black w/ sword//Battler//Anime

I have 1 more sprite for munin and the body of kaze's... I'll have to draw yours, scan it, and color, but the charset you want it based off of isn't too complex so it should be done by the end of tommorrow... Then I need to work on Ultramarines and finish shookans... XD Then I can get to work on Emumaster's FF monsters. I'll be closing this after I'm done his,though, but I might be able to do 1 more person's. Btw, munin, I'm taking longer than expected because the hair is messed up on the side veiw... I must admit really long hair is one of my weakspots, cause I really don't have an example to base it off of, as I have 4 inches of hair, and...well, I never really see anyone to base that much hair off of.... Except Tifa in FF7, though...hmm. XD Brb need to see some hair in ACTION.

:( I had a problem getting on my computer since last saturday, after my last post, so I was set back in doing your requests.... I'm sorry, and I will try extra hard to get them done soon, because I believe you've all waited long enough. Again, I'm sorry.:S

Are you still taking requests?

If you are...

I want a characterset of a black haired guy, using a cloak, don't need tell more, since the cloak will cover all his body.

Your help will be apreciated.
Thank you.

Yes, I am sorry for taking so much time.

Master, deon, and earthor, sorry, but I won't be able to fill those requests, I'm booked...

Vivi, I'll start coloring yours tonight

Kaze, yours is colored/shaded, but not textured(denim, so forth)

Munin, After trying many times on the hair side veiw, I can't get it to look right. i'll remove the hair on those sprites and you can try another spriter.

Ultramarine, I'm working on the outline of your sprite

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.