Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Battler's, facegraphics, and... Anything!

Well, I'm bored! I dropped out of BT and am putting most of my projects on hold, so, I need something to help me practice my abilities, and what better way than taking requests? I'm asking you to not make these requests too big, unless there are only a few people asking. I'll do mostly anything, excluding images exceeding 8 frames. Ask away!

Please be specific and provide exmples of the requested graphic, unless it be anyone from FF7, KH(I know most of em anyway:b), or from any megaman games.(be specific by stating X era or Zero era...Bigger feet and clunkier, robot-like, or more humanoid-resembling reploids.

ZOMG!!!NUTHINK
List of requests:
1. ultramarine=Sam Fisher//Charset//RTP
2. ssookhan=Zero, Protoman, Bass, X//Charset/battlers//?Style?
3. munin=Magelike harp girl//Charset//RTP
4. High mage Vivi=Blue haired fighter//battler//Anime
5. kaze950= Modern Student in Black w/ sword//Battler//Anime

Yep:)

I just found a good plug-in color program, which lets me utilize pencil shading to make my coloring look better... but I have a question. I'm using graphicsgale, which doesn't have plugins, so I would need something photoshop-esque. I have Photoshop 7.0, and CS2 will melt my already disinegrating computer, so I was wondering if it just leaps from 7 to CS2, or if there is an 8.0?

EDIT: my bad, they go up to 9.0. Although unfortunately it doesn't look like they support win98...

Ivo

Hi atnas, can you do me some charachtersets?

I really aprecite
Here is the image: http://images.animelab.com/gallery/N...uto-151-19.jpg
i need all of them, but for now i only need Naruto, the guy in Orange, the girl in pink, Sakura, the guy next to Naruto in blue, its Sasuke and the guy with the book Kakashi, dont do the Naruto with the scroll and Kakashi do it without the book plz, all the other chars you can do just like the picture, thanks i really aprecite.

And plz, if you can make the adults a little higher than tha childs plz...

PM the chars plz

Thanks in advance,

The link is broken, but I do know Naruto. As I saaid before, I am currently booked, although if you catch me sometime later, I might do it.
As goes for the rest I declined.

Bump

My computer took another puke today, but it doesn't really matter, I was out for most of today anyway.

munin=90%
kaze=85%
Ultramarine=10%
Vivi=35%
ssookhan=30%
Emumaster2000=0%, but thinking about how to animate those munsters.

Hi,
Would you make a man which shoots himself in the head and falls to the floor?
I didn't quiet understand what RTP and Kaiser means? (RTP=Run time package? But does what?)

High Mage Vivi":1vfi0ro8 said:
Come on man!!!
Please be patient. Apparently Atnas has quite a few requests going at the same time, so courtesy and a little bit of appreciation would not be out of line. I am also sure that regardless if your request doesn't get done within the next few days, the world isn't going to come to an end.

EDIT: And the same goes for all of you. Even though Atnas hasn't replied in awhile, there maybe other things he/she is attending to at the moment. Sometimes real life issues are more important than RMXP issues. :)

As you can there, are are already charactersets for many of your battlers. Where did you get most of them from? Iceaxe's site? Because, they have charactersets there too. and 3 of them were RTP, lol.

Also, I think two of them are from RPGMaker 2000, but I'm not sure.

-.- Ah! sorry, but Blackie's right, I do have alot of things going on in my life right now, and getting on my computer isn't the highest priority. I only find a small amount of time to work on the large amount of requests I'm doing, and lot's of technical difficulties, such as my computer getting a rather annoying virus and my internet being down right now(I'm using a computer that does not belong to me.) I'm sorry, I truly am, and I know I should be done, but I'm just overall very busy at the time being. That doesn't mean I've given up though. Cheers!(I don't understand how one resource could get in the way of game development, anyway, but I'll still make haste.)

kaze950 said:

As you can there, are are already charactersets for many of your battlers. Where did you get most of them from? Iceaxe's site? Because, they have charactersets there too. and 3 of them were RTP, lol.

Also, I think two of them are from RPGMaker 2000, but I'm not sure.

soz ya i already found them :S soz i jus need the others which im struggling on

I need some rather hard tilesets. Any made would be appreciated.

I need Besaid Village Tileset. Luca Tileset. Bablamb Garden Inteior Tileset. And the Island of Bablamb Tileset, including the Garden.

And the interior for Besaid and Luca houses, pubs and the like. Luca must have blitzball stadium.

Dunno if u do Tilesets but here's some super hard ones.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.