Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] New 8 way Movement

WOAH chill out bro...
LOL im Patient, if I wasn't patient i would somthing like "GET ME THAT SCRIPT FIXED NOW!!!" lol
Any ways i know what you mean about Online games, They are adictive!

Hey there! I've got a question for you... wasn't sure if this should have gone into the request forum... but, is there a way to change the way the diagonal movement works? I'm trying to go true isometric while still keeping the normal up,down,left, and right. Like instead of moving 32 pixels right and 32 pixels down to move down-right, could it be set to 32 pixels to the right and 16 down? It would look something like this.
Diagonalmovement.png

GubiD's isometric script has the correct diagonal movement but no up,down,left and right support. Sorry if this was the wrong place to ask. Love your script though!

... delayed. delayed until further notice... my screen broke, and i got a new comp, and i don't have VX yet. Man, I always have the most trouble with computers, it's either the screen, the keyboard or the hard drive. Man...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.