Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Large Party

I don't think this qualifies as a necropost, but Dargor, did you ever get around to fixing the problem with game_party.max_members = x? I'm running into the same problem of it not doing anything and I'm at a point where I have to expand the party in my project.

As long as I support a script (all my VX scripts), it is not conssidered as a necropost.
I haven't fixed that yet, I have very few opportunities to work on my scripts right now but as soon as it gets fixed, I'll let you know.

Open the script editor (F11)
Insert a new script above the Main script and below everything else.
In this new blank script, paste the one I've posted in the first poste and edit the settings at the beginning of the script.

That's all!
-Dargor

I am using both BigEd's Final Fantasy Menu http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25130&hl= and Dragor's Large Party script. I get an error if I have more than 4 people in the party and I try to browse to them in the menu. This is the error I get.

Script 'Custom Window' line 394: NoMethodError occurred
undefined method: 'bitmap' for nil:NilClass

If I put the large party script after Big Ed's than it works fine, but it overwrites Big Ed's menu. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I can provide a demo if necessary.

thanks,

Livpj11

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.