Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Vx animated battlers idea/request...read on :P

Ok heres the idea... im trying to make an animated battle system based on events for rmvx.

Im almost done but theres a couple of things i need a scripters help for, but first ill explain how it works..

basicaly i  include the character/battler in the spell (and meele attack) animations in the database, so when you use that respective command, it looks really sweet.

what im requesting from a scripter, is  a way to show an iddle animation during the battle, that disapears when tha animation for the attack/skills kicks in. Also an animation for when the character is inflicted with a status.

The death pose is allready done by using a switch and simply showing a picture.

if theres any doubt please ask; i hope someones  up to it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.