Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] Advanced Files

Go ahead, I'm not holding you, but this post was totally useless.

And before you go (if you're still here), there's probably no problem at all. You probably just put scripts in the wrong order or something as minor as that. As I said, I'm aware of this bug and I have probably already fixed it. But since you're in a rush to complete your game I guess you don't have a few hours to waste waiting for a minor bug fix.

Take care
-Dargor

Dargor":2v42ql20 said:
Go ahead, I'm not holding you, but this post was totally useless.

And before you go (if you're still here), there's probably no problem at all. You probably just put scripts in the wrong order or something as minor as that. As I said, I'm aware of this bug and I have probably already fixed it. But since you're in a rush to complete your game I guess you don't have a few hours to waste waiting for a minor bug fix.

Take care
-Dargor
Haha, but Dargor! He's such a high class person, shouldn't you be fixing your script for him? I just finished shining his shoes!

[/sarcasm]

E: (below) :cry:

Shut fuck aaron! Twat...I don't think highly of myself. I even asked for help on the other forum thread and managed to sort out the issues i was having with the party script. The only reason I said I may not use the party script was because I was having a ton of issues with it...plus I also really wanna use this save system which seems to have compatitabily errors with the large party system, so I'm still deciding which script I'd rather stick to...and plus the only error I've found so far is the compatitability issue with the large party script.

There are tons of scripts which aint compatitable with others so I will have to choose the ones I can...

:mad: I love dargors scripts and intend to use the ones I can. The limitbreak, this save one and the party changer are the ones I mainly want. So if I can't have party and save system together then I will have to make a choice. Otherwise I will finish my game and by then the issues would have been fixed by then. :mad:

I might have sounded a bit harsh but what I intended to say was that this script doesn't seem to have any bugs unless you use the large party script. So I didn't mind so much having to choose one because of the enormous amount of issues I was already having....jeeeez

Errm, sorry to disturb ya again Dargor, but I still am not able to remedy the bug in which I had before. Mind if you able to look into my problem? If not, then it's ok, I can wait since your a busy person.

It works we and fine. And it seems compatitable with your large party script...
anyhows...one minor bug I've found. You can't hit F12 and reset the game
without an error popping up. Otherwise...can't seem to find any errors at
all...

Just here to tell you about the result, well it's fixed so thanks a lot especially for your fast response. So how's your job at EA currently? If I may ask. :biggrin:

EDIT: Ubisoft, haha xD my bad. Generally I have short term memory so yea, bear with me on that o.o
if I may ask another question that is, how is your CBS going? I'm still thinking of a new idea if possible. :biggrin:

Yo, I decided to just remove the multiple partie script dargor. I doubt I'll be using it, only the party changer and thats the only bug I've got with this script so far.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.