Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

VVVVVV

untitled-149.png

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: ... :cry:

moog

Sponsor

man why does everyone say that level is hard? i fucking SUCKED at this game and got past that in the 3rd try

hint start upside down

mawk

Sponsor

HE HE HE

it's actually sort of cool, y'know? you get this warm and fuzzy feeling when you beat something after a million deaths

I pretty much did a dance when I beat Doing Things The Hard Way

of course, whether or not that makes the soul-crushing despair that comes beforehand worth it is another matter

<Perihelion> HOL
<Perihelion> Y
<Perihelion> SHIT
<Perihelion> I JUST BEAT THAT PART
<Perihelion> OMFG
<Perihelion> YES
<Perihelion> YES
<Perihelion> YES
<Perihelion> \o/
<Perihelion> !!!!!!!!

Edit: And that's it for the game. I only played the beta, though.

e

Sponsor

I played through the demo and it wasn't that hard (and by not that hard, i mean you have to try ~5 times). I mean, once you get the hang of it, it's usually easy to repeat the same movements.

but maybe the demo's easier :eek:

I just get a black screen when I try to play it :|

It pauses when I change windows though, and then doesn't ever unpause

Edit: Huh? Plugging my headfones in fixed it, wtf you NEED SOUND to play this game?

moog

Sponsor

yeah once you get past the patterns its pretty easy honestly.

the final challenge wasnt too hard either but the part where you have to start upside down, travel through the narrow area and then bounce around without getting killed YES that is hard

so, i'm officially lost. i can't seem to figure out where to go next. i've looked extensively at the map, but i can't find how to get to the top right of the map. that, and many little other places are undiscovered as well, and i can't figure out how to get to those. mainly, i want to progress the game but I can't get into that top right area on the map

EIEDT: basically, i just need to rescue one more guy "verdigris"

edit: .... as soon as i type this out, i friggin figure it out.

m-m-m-monster edit: lol, and it's sending me to the places that i couldn't get to, too.

Atlet":1ej9wdsx said:
yeah once you get past the patterns its pretty easy honestly.

the final challenge wasnt too hard either but the part where you have to start upside down, travel through the narrow area and then bounce around without getting killed YES that is hard
I died a lot at that part, yes.

k just beat it, the most deaths i had in one room was veni at 181 lol. and omfg, you weren't kidding about that final challenge. that one was so damn frustrating.

peri, the part you were stuck on "M for murder" or w/e, i did that one after 5 tries lol. guess it just goes to show how different people are and how they can react to things.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.