Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content The Weak Spartan

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T_T its over 40 MB.

i really dont feel like waiting to play this

EDIT: dude you could get in huge trouble.

You can't have real songs in there.

Through the Fire and Flames?  Shadow of the Day?  Unless you are Linkin Park and Dragonforce, you are NOT allowed to have real music.

mawk

Sponsor

"Shades of grey?" I'm just noting how they both try to get rewarded for their work without actually putting anything into what they do. :P

Ergo, don't be lazy. Food won't fall right into your mouth; you need to use a spoon.

Spoo

Sponsor

Sounded too epic? Damn my writers tongue! I mean that they think things are easy and that they are better than everyone else. They're saying "Hey, you! You are going to buy this game, because you're an idiot and you think it looks cool!"

mawk

Sponsor

Eh...
Alright.

Anyway, I'm downloading the demo. Allow me to be your first reviewer. I'm taking this computer in for repairs today, but I should have enough time to get the gist.

Okay, considering the relentless flaming this game has brought both now and in the past, I am going to close this, despite the fact that -- sadly -- NGGames meets the requirements for this forum.

NGGames, please consider the quality of your work before posting something like this.  You are in severe need of paying attention to the mapping and story tutorials provided in the tutorial forum.  Considering you were told this the last time you posted this, and have not improved at all, I won't hold my breath on you actually taking my advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.