Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Official 3DS, PSN, XBL, and Wii Screen Name Thread

PSN-MCsephiroth1313 (Who woulda guessed, right?)
GT-MCsephiroth1313, but don't even bother adding me on XBL. I don't play that shit.

I have GTA IV and KILLZONE 2 for online games. Also Rock Band 2. And Call of Duty 4.

Spoo

Sponsor

I tried a little free FPS called Cross Fire and I thought it was good enough to post a name on here. Plus, I have a new XBL Gamertag (but it won't be used for much longer :smile: )

CF: TheAdvocate
XBL: SynesterX

Fayte

Sponsor

you and everyone else who has a ps3 should get Socom: Confrontation. I just picked it up a few days ago and I have to admit I am addicted to it.

Edit: Does anyone else have this game? If so, what's your PSN becaus eI'd love to play with people I could communicate with instead of random people online who don't know team work.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Lol Fayte I've had Socom since Christmas, it's pretty good but fuck man, the trophies are impossible to achieve.

You can add me if you like; Bristow9091, and I have a mic if that helps (Since it came with the game, duh...)

Also, mawk, I'm gonna' add you for LittleBigPlanet and we can make some crazy ass robot levels together! :biggrin:

Fayte

Sponsor

awesome.. i have a new name since then. It's TheJestah for those of you who don't have it.

I pretty much have all shooting games.

Borderlands
MAG
Call of Duty: MW2
Socom:Confrontation

DukeMedia for XBL.
Uhh.
I have left for dead 2 and the orange box.And some arcade games but I'm not hardcore on this new fangled hardware.
Plus i got to shell out the 100 bucks to get my RROD fixed on my 'Box.
:(

Jason

Awesome Bro

Might as well update which online games I have for PS3, I'll play any of 'em really;

Borderlands
Call of Duty: World at War
Grand Theft Auto IV
Killzone 2
LittleBigPlanet
MAG
Red Dead Redemption
Resistance 2
Saints Row 2
Soul Calibur IV
Street Fighter IV
Socom Confrontation
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Warhawk
White Knight Chronicles

If you wanna add me, add me don't bother asking, right now I'm quite up for kicking some ass/getting some ass kicked on Call of Duty Black Ops, and Mario Kart Wii. Specifically Mario Kart, love that game.

PS3

PSN - PetrosofSparta
Call of Duty: Black Ops - PetrosofSparta

Wii

Super Smash Bros Brawl - 5327-3024-3246
Mario Kart Wii - Will put it up soon.

Steam

Petros2970

Will add more soon but these are the only two I know by heart.

mawk

Sponsor

3DS!
4554-0202-8700

Someone should try updating the OP since it's four years old by this point. Maybe someone is me! I will find out tomorrow.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.