Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Official 3DS, PSN, XBL, and Wii Screen Name Thread

I see these topics pop up from time to time. You know, "What's your Wii friend code?!" or, "XBL FTW!" I've decided to make a sticky thread for people to post their relevant info, including their Playstation Network and XBOX Live screen names, and Wii Friend Codes.

It might also help to mention what games you play using those names.

I will sweep this thread from time to time to consolodate submissions to this first post!

WEE!

XBOX Live:
arcthemonkey = arcthemonkey (360) (Gears of War, Crackdown, The Outfit, Assault Heroes, Worms HD, Overlord, Bomberman Live, The Orange Box, Carcasone (sp?), Settlers of Catan, Puzzle Quest)
Cruelty = Tha Skarekrow (Halo 2 and Battlefield 2)
Sketch = DpthChrg112 (360) (?)
fataleggz = FatalEggz UG (Halo 3, CoD4, Gears of War, UMK3 and GRAW)
samamanjaro = Samamanjaro (Halo 2)
Draken = CandidCriminal (Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, Dead Rising, Saints Row, Viva Pinata, Oblivion, Fifa '07, Prey, Conker Live and Reloaded and Fable: Lost Chapters)
Bloodlash = Bloodlash (Halo 2, Gears of War, FEAR, Burnout Revenge, Crackdown)
Camisado = (Oblivion, WWE Smackdown V.S Raw 2007, Call of Duty 2, Saints Row, Tom Clancy's Splinter cell Double Agent, Pro Evolution Soccer 6, Spiderman 3, Tony Hawks Project 8, Gears of war, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)
Mr. Mo = Mucahit (Gears of War, Halo 2)
Gir = Necrile (I refuse to update you games list in the format it's in! GRRR! ... err... GIRRRR!)
L = Punumbra
RaXioN = RaXioN (Halo 2, Perfect Dark Zero and UMK3)
Evilupstart = AngelicUpstart (R6:Vegas, Halo 3, Crackdown, Pro evo 6 (7 when its out), Tiger Woods 07, Worms, Bomberman, Call of Duty 3 and 4)
Kinjobafire = Jadaut
iCheeze = Cheezillionaire (Gears of War, Halo 3)
Vampiriclayer = Teh Happy Emo
Zankoku no Yami = Zankoku no Yami (Halo 3)
Mundane = BlackOp92
Marzat = SJtheL33t (Halo 3, Naruto: Rise of Ninja)
christof3264 = lvlercenary (CoD4, Halo 3, FFXI, Rainbow Six, Chromehounds)

PLAYSTATION Network:
arcthemonkey = arcthemonkey (Resistance: Fall of Man, Rampage, Rampart, Gauntlet II, Calling All Cars, Warhawk, Unreal Tournament 3, Grand Theft Auto 4)
Mega Flare = C-0719 (Resistance: Fall of Man, Ridge Racer 7, Untold Legends and Full Auto 2, Motorstorm, Warhawk, CoD4, Lego Starwars, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, UT3)
L = Punumbra (Resistance: Fall of Man, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Mortal Kombat 2, Calling All Cars)
Camisado = Pray07 (Resistance: Fall of Man, Tekken 5 and Motorstorm)
Zankoku no Yami = Zanky
Murcutio = Court_311 (Madden '08)
J.D. Slasha = JD_Slasha (Resistance, Motorcross, Def Jam: Icon, NBA Street: Homecourt, CoD4)
Azure Caim = JoshYuy (Resistance)
madmax_vii = Mabus_p90
jbrist = Bristow2k7 Bristow9091 (Resistance, Guitar Hero 3, Motorstorm)
van helblaze = van_helblaze (COD 4, Unreal Tornament 3, Warhawk, Untold Legends, Motorstorm)
gamingfan1989 = Sionysus (Resistance: Fall of Man, skate., Full Auto 2: Battlelines)

Wii:
Twar3Draconis = #1600 8201 2352 5047 (Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: TP)
sasuke89 = #8259 6419 8709 6436 (Legend of Zelda: TP, Marvel, Wii Play and Wii Sports)
madmax_vii = #1458 6232 5222 1465 (Wii Play, Red Steel and Call of Duty 3)
Bloodlash = #1658 6295 4443 5347 (LoZ:TP and Wii Sports)
DJ Jack = #5117 7573 1500 2303 (Zelda, Wii Sports)
Dopples = #0127 0689 0269 0701
xmcdohlx = #0157 8536 1765 5571
Raziel = #7234 7615 5985 9095 (Wii Sports, Zelda TP, Sonic and the hidden Rings, Super Paper Mario)
BellGoRiiing = #0743 1822 6329 9822 (Battalion Wars 2, Smash Bros. Brawl)

Nintendo DS
breakrmxp =
#004393211136 (Pokemon Diamond)
BellGoRiiing =
#386676332240 (Advance Wars: DoR)

WARNING: If you really don't want random people trying to be your friend, simply do not post your information here. Simple as that.

XBL = Tha Skarekrow
..I think.. I'm not even really sure. All I play is Halo2 and Battlefield2.

Also on PS2 I play Socom3/CA = JakeJeckel216
..if anyone even plays that.

I'd think they should.

If only I could remember mine >>...Eh, I'll look it up soon.

As for Xbox Live (360) I'm DpthChrg112...but I dunno when I'll be on next.

* Game name: Sorrow *

* Friend Code: 0043 9321 1136 *

* Pokemon Version: Diamond *

ok...i just got my copy today!!

* if anyone wants to trade me some "useless" pokemon that they don't want...let me know *

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.