Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Lost Scripts (Search for Lost Scripts Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lost Scripts
The Quest to Find Scripts Continues

Purpose :
      The purpose of this thread is to search for scripts you know exist, but cannot find them on the board. Please, make sure you check DerVVulfman's Forum Script Listings and The Lost Scripts Archive.

Rules :
  •  
  • Give as much information about the scripts you are looking for. If you know the author, name of the script, or even a description, post them. 
  • If someone post a demo, do not ask for the script. If someone post the script, do not ask for a demo. Figure it out or make a help topic. We want this thread solely for finding lost scripts. 
  • When someone post a answer to your request, please use the report button so a Trickster or I can update the thread. 
  • DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. It is pointless. People who help here will apear often, and its pinned. Just be patient.

Current Searches :
Squall's Junction System
Noobitron's Breath of Fire battle system
Multiplayer Split Screen System
Field Item Menu
More than 1 Same Actor
Prexus CMS:
ryanwh":1836sg23 said:
Hmm. How about prexus's menu script that showed full body poses that went from black and white to color when the character was selected. Anyone know what Im talking about? He made a ton of menus that have since been lost, only his best menu's still around but the other ones were good too.
Fuso CMS System(s):
Cresten":1836sg23 said:
Im looking for ANY CMS systems made by Fuso.

Anyone got any? (Especially looking for the one that shows battlers in the main menu screen. He did it as a request at .net, Im sure of it.)
fozziebear":1836sg23 said:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone still had that script that allowed for skills that allowed them to cost HP instead of MP or both? Thanks.
~Atlaswing~":1836sg23 said:
Has anyone saved the MAP ZOOM script before the hack?
angelicgemini":1836sg23 said:
Does anyone know where, the chapter script is, please can someone tell me.
geox-2.0":1836sg23 said:
Can someone find me the original Icon command, cause i found it a few weeks ago but my game data screwed so I lost it and cant find it...........
Lockheart":1836sg23 said:
Anyone have a copy of that UMS that was posted shortly after Ccoas? Just before the crash/hack, ccoa posted her UMS then someone else posted another, and I'd like to get it again since I lost it. anyone have it or know if the person will/is going to post it again?

Resolved Searches :
8-Way Movement System:
Wachunga's Random Map Generator
Acedent Prone's FFVII Menu System
Prexus CMS
Rataime Shadow Effect
To use make an event with the comments:

begin Shadow Source
anglemin 0
anglemax 360
distancemax 350
Dynamic Shop Systems
  • Astro_Mech
  • Nick (Find it in The Lost Scripts Archive)
Stargate Dialer System

Combine the Pathfinding system with the View Range system... both were made by Near Fantastica and that's how he made it.:thumb:

Since I posted replacements for those, links available in the 'Others I Posted' spoiler in my sig.

He's only keeping 'em active in his test bed now.

Seph's Test Bed
http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/ ... ns/SDK.PNG[/IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/Files/RMXP/RMXP-ORG/Forum_Icons/S_N_D.png[/IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/Files/RMXP/RMXP-ORG/Forum_Icons/FORUMS.PNG[/IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/Files/RMXP/RMXP-ORG/Forum_Icons/REQ.PNG[/IMG]
By SephirothSpawn (12-13-2006)
This is a complete collection and merge of all my scripts I have and haven't posted. It is a work in progress. I will try to add a new version as often as I can, usually every 10-15 scripts (2-3 weeks).

Hey guys ^^ I'm looking for this script i had that you put into rmxp that when you run it, let's you manipulate windows, with commands, text, sprites etc. I had it not long ago but unfortunately when my hd corrupted i lost it D '=>. I've searched heaps but i can't find it.
Please help!

Hello,

I've happened upon this script before, but I can't find it... I checked all the suggested sections, but to no avail :( The script makes your character smaller on the world map (so that it takes longer to get from place to place).

Someone mentioned minkoff's depth script, but I was unable to find that. I'm also not sure if minkoff's script is the script that also lengthens the amount of time it takes to get from place to place.

Thank-you!

--laura

hanmac;328913 said:
im looking for a script that can build items that you not have in the database. the old site is offline.

If you mean adding more items, than you don't need a script. Just change the maximum number in the database, and then click on a blank item, fill in the stats.

If you mean adding new catagories (Shoulder armor, for example), then you might need a script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.