Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

the crybaby hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petros said:
That's what a thread said but only an idiot would claim it was himself.

True.... Whoever it was must really have a lot of free time. Who wants to waste their time hacking forums?

Leknaat":d9y9x64m said:
True.... Whoever it was must really have a lot of free time. Who wants to waste their time hacking forums?

An immature little twat who has nothing else better to do with his time.

No, you're not going bonkers, I thought I might be going somewhat coocoo for Cocoa-Puffs too! But as it turns out the only person who's doing that is the hacker!

I don't care too much who he/she is, so long as they A. Get the foums back and running and B. Tell me their location so I can go over there and stick my foot up their arse!

Well actually it's constantly changing what's been written. First off it was that whole screwey thing that said it was Danton then that you flamed me crap.

Perhaps if they located the original thread, I mean if it's a hacker, it's most likely some kind of viral infection that spread throughout the forums. This original thread must have started from somewhere. Locate that and you've got the hacker's IP.

Erk

We are looking into restoring a backup. In the meantime, use your backups from .net to edit major posts ... just go back to your own posts and replace the material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.