Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

super smash bros brawl GET IN THIS SHIZ

I could do this if you need another person. I've played brawl a ton but it was just locally with friends.

I wanted to play online one day with random people and discovered the crap that is just playing 2 min time matches on random maps or something like that, your only choice of play without friend codes.

moog

Sponsor

Hahaha i acc picked him and decided it was gonna have to be a troll battle. Sry haha

But badass!! My friend said ggs, it was alot of fun and we should play again soon! You guys are p good I just wish there was no lag :(

Fun shit, if you guys wanna play again this week just let me know

moog

Sponsor

Steve said to tell dust he was sorry for edgeriding dust :'( and he feels like a queer

And I told him its because you are a queer

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.