Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

super smash bros brawl GET IN THIS SHIZ

moog

Sponsor

I know this has been asked before but who still actively plays Super Smash Bros Brawl? Im trying to get an active group together so we can do some online matches. I know N-Wifi is a bit shit, but the matches should be ok. Anyone down?

FRIEND CODES:
bacon- 0731 6142 1468
WeebamNa- 1893-6839-8440
moog (aka God) 5243 9948 2737

moog

Sponsor

what ruins brawl is just tripping and glitches (losing jumps, super armor somehow not falling through) and those were just gay reasons nintendo put in to make it better for players

I havent used project m is it like melee? And we can do some normal brawl matches now until I get project m (pls play with me ;_;)

moog

Sponsor

bacon":59i3gr2s said:
like they nerfed peach so bad in brawl that it was impossible to use her

they did the same to link and mario idk why

also zelda dropped pretty bad on the tier list idk whats up with that!

it is like melee
Actually I think it is better than melee
Also everyone has newer more balanced moves

And project m legit takes 5 minutes to put on an SD card
I have shit to do right now but in like 2 hours ill totally play
let me get my wii code of w/e

The only thing that sucks about project m is that they don't have every character like Kirby or Samus (though they separated Seamus and zero suit).
But there are new maps and they edited a lot of the maps to be less annoying.
And they did some really cool things with the characters

moog

Sponsor

I used to have texture hacks (awesome face jiggly puff, snake as the joker etc) and i loved it. As long as they have ike, Im good to go.

moog

Sponsor

So I went to Wally world and target; both sold out of sd cards!!! WTF

If you guys are still down for some normal brawl, im in.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.