Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Soooo...Wanna bring back RolePlaying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoo

Sponsor

No, I'm not asking for the subforum back, nor am I going to advertise some crappy website on it. I'm just kind of sad that Roleplaying in it's entirety died here.

Seeing as I'm imaginationally(sp?) stupid, I'm wondering if anyone else wants to help come up with a new, good roleplay that will start this thing back up.

So get the imaginations rolling and post some ideas!

mawk

Sponsor

role play: mawk quest 2009

students are walking down the subway when they realize they have developed strange powers....now they must used the skills they have gained to face a new shadowy foe (more when I figure this out XD) and overcome their own erspnonal struggles if they have any hope of survival!

fill out this characterform

name: your name XD
age: ummmm how old are you (is you're mysterious just put "???")
hair: what is your hair like
eyes: what are your eyes like (do they glow red when you're angry)
lothes: you have to wear soething!
power: choose an elemrnt from the list (only one): fire darkness earth wind thunder holy shadow light water ice wind plant metal bird machine lightning
weapon: what doi you use to fight (besdies your powers I mean XD)

Spoo

Sponsor

psiclone":eu4iwyyy said:
We can 'pretend' that I rape your land and destroy your women. That sounds like fun! :)

Isn't that a line out of an Iron Maiden Song?

mawk":eu4iwyyy said:
internet roleplays are never good

honestly seeing what used to come out of that subforum I'm glad it's died here

I gotta say that some stuff out of there was pretty Godawful. We did have a few successful ones, though. Des's Sandfall RP and that other one was pretty good.

name: Psiclone
hair: Short, dark brown
eyes: Dark red glow
lothes: Jeans & black t-shirt
power: Lightning
weapon: Bo staff

Tindy

Sponsor

RPing can definitely work...but you've got to generate interest and make it interesting ;/ Last time I saw someone try to start up an RP thread here it was like

Name: Asteroth

so thr's thses 2 lands at war and 1 is a casle and 1 is liek japn and u pik wich1 u wanna join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.