Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RTH-ABS v2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkrimx

Ok, I love this script, but I have one question, how do I go about making other charsets have the weapon and shield graphics?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it. :D

do you have a 8 dir movement version or pixelmovement? that would be a good thing to add to your next update as it would make controls much easier

xkrimx

Ok, I put the script into my game, but I get an error when an enemy trys to attack me. Here is the error.

"Script 'RTHABS - Game_Character - Attack' line 37: ArgumentError occurred.

wrong number of arguments(2 for 1)"

Please help. D:

Awsome script.  However for some odd reason when I add a character to the party he or she doesn't appear on the map unless I view the menu first.  How do I fix this porblem? Thanks in advance.

Jason

Awesome Bro

RTH, you truely are god, this is REALLY simple to work, although, think you could maybe translate the comments to english ?

Also, I still have a few questions...

How come if I kill an enemy with a skill, don't I get exp ? I would really need this for my game.
Would it be possible to have two skills working at the same time ?
example: I have a skill called Magic Boost, for 20 seconds it improved the damage of my skills, but because the skill is still running, it won't let me use a fireball for example. Also, since my game is about summoning, I can't summon more than one monster at a time, any way to change this as I would LOVE to have 3 summons running around with me.

Thankyou for any replies.

PS. Can someone describe how to make the fireball please, I know it has something to do with Shootable, however, what GOT2MOVE said, I don't understand, can someone make it simpler ?

Khoa

HEY! I found a big bug.
If I use potion without using hot key, I will gain more HP and potion doesn't decrease
Please fix that bug (^^)

Khoa":3f6nyh53 said:
HEY! I found a big bug.
If I use potion without using hot key, I will gain more HP and potion doesn't decrease
Please fix that bug (^^)
yes, i agree with Khoa .please fix this bug as soon as possible . Thank you  very much
another question ....why I can' t see animated of ally

RTH

Sorry, i think they are fixed now and i think i will translate it but i am no good in English at all. So don't be mad if there is any mistakes ok? xD.
I will let you know when it is done.
This will help width the fireballs and some others stuffs

Mililo

@RTH
Num precisa traduzi não kra já traduzi pro c, tava sem nda pra faze mesmo xP e parabéns pelo sistema acho que já falei sobre ele lá na Jogos mas não era 2.5 ainda melhoro bastante, parabéns ta muito foda mas agora eu to usando outro que não posso troca pq combina mais com meu jogo =/.

@Topic
I'm not an expert in english but I translated all the demo and a little bit of the scripts so if anyone wants, the link is:

And it's fully functional with no english version bugs(can't cut grass, sword animation appears with no sword, etc) because i translated from the portuguese version and it wasn't with that bugs.
I also excluded the RGSS102J.dll from the folder to be more faster downloadable.

Obs: I got a little confused when translated the attack failure text(miss) so if it bugs go to RTHABS - Game_Battler and on line 66 change "Miss!" to "Errou!" and on RTHABS - Game_Character - Attack on line 81 do the same.
But i think this won't bug.

I hope that i've helped anyone, cya  :thumb:

This script is great!  :grin:
I'm now using it and I love it  :thumb:, thanks :D

BTW, there is still a bug in item menu
well, I can use items such as potions, etc, but the character's HP/SP wont change
The next time I entered the menu, my character's HP/SP changed, but the item don't decrease.

How do you make it so certain party members dont get close to the enemy like if one has a bow or gun they will stay at a distance and attack and how do you make bosses have certain patterns.

Jason

Awesome Bro

You know, I don't think RTH is going to answer any of these questions, he doesn't seem to have been on this thread for 10 days.

I might be wasting my time posting this, but I keep getting this error.
---------------------------
Nick Project 1
Script 'RTHABS - Game_Event_Shootable' line 181: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `pages' for nil:NilClass
OK 
I don't know a thing about RGSS, so I copied all the scripts that involved shooting from the RTHABS into my scripts. Still didn't fix it. I even replaced the events. I need someone to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.