Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP.org's Logo and Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

$t3v0

Awesome Bro

I quite like Nin's to be honest. Simplicity can be a good thing, especially with things like this. Take Nike for example, It's a tick :| Yet EVERYONE knows what it is even though it isn't what a tick REALLY is.

When i draw logos and mascots, i try to make it so the average joe can draw it when they doodle. Sounds kinda weird, but it's just something i do :S

~ $t3v0

Nin

The neck kinda makes sense but the bottom of the face defies all human bone structure. 0_o

Edit: Why thank you St3v0. :P

Erk

Folks who want to contribute are welcome to PM me and I will add them to the access list for the mascot devel thread :) not that there is anything wrong with posting here, but it is less spammy in the mascot thread and I would rather not clutter the announcements forum.

well dont ask me about the chin and neck i simply looked at the picture and did the same as it was shown. But ill prob have to make it a bit better

Nin

That is no sign, that is a somewhat unsaturated blue parallelogram with the text "RMXP.ORG
ENVISION. CREATE. SHARE.", sir. *breaks bulletproof window with metal baseball bat*

It's an okay idea but it wouldn't do as a mascot...

Aww you mean my wad of clay can't be nominated?.. damn..

I wasn't serious anyway lol if that wasn't already extremely obvious :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.